FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » i'm engaged, nerds! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: i'm engaged, nerds!
Arthur
Member # 4026

- posted      Profile for Arthur   Email Arthur         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!
Posts: 153 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
actually i'm leaning more towards her walking down the aisle to Pulp's DISCO 2000 for no reason whatsover.
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, y'all!!!

Let me give you the same advice I give all newly-engaged couples - you need to put a jewelry rider on your renters' or homeowners' insurance. Jewelry is not covered in your regular policy. You will also need an appraisal for the rider. Get it ASAP - better safe than sorry.

BTW, Andrew and I walked in to our reception to The Best of My Love by The Emotions (We saw The Last Days of Disco on our second date).

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
woah! Scary picture with the red eye. Anyways congrats I hope you have lots of children, and succesful careers.
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
I suggest that you live up here in Canada, very nice place to raise children.
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
we actually are talking about honeymooning at the ice hotel in quebec.
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats guys!

And to think...I was there when you guys first noseblew...err, met.

:-)

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I've been wondering how they will recount that "how we met" story to people. [ROFL]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, Ben you old muckety muck, you old so-and-so, you ol' rascal you!

Congratulations.

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.