FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Books containing gay characters may be banned in Albania

Author Topic: Books containing gay characters may be banned in Albania
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know that they are, they just may be.

I figure it's a Mediterranean country, neighboring Greek lawyers are trying to get Alexander banned because it speculates about homosexual relations on the part of Alexander the Great, and my visit to that part of the world seemed to indicate that it was generally not a lifestyle with a lot of acceptance.

Anyone know?

(Stop me, I'm addicted to dobies.)

Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
*kills I3*

That should stop you.

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! No killing Nate! How will I convince more friends to join Hatrack if you go around killing them?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

[Taunt]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey! No killing Nate! How will I convince more friends to join Hatrack if you go around killing them?

Uh, that's your only concern with Kama killing me? [Confused]
Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Well, no. But I've never noticed that Kama listens to reason particularly well, and I figured that was something that might resonate with her.

( [Wink] , Kama)

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
To dissuade Kama from the slaughter, maybe you could post the dashing interview pictures? [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

I shall make an effort to do so.
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tell them there's plenty of room, unlike all those over-crowded fora out there. And that we're in favour of population control.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

:snicker:

I don't lie well.

:batseyelashes:

Intelligence3
Member # 6944

Go on, flounce, you know you want to.

And what were you lying about? The part about where you cared whether I was killed for my sake or the other thing? [Wink]

ElJay
Member # 6358

Actually, I was lying about not lying well. You can tell because that is the comment the ":batseyelashes:" was after, which I have publically stated means I'm dissembling.

But the comment was meant to be a response to KoM, saying that I couldn't use his proposed recruitment statement because it would be a lie, and I don't lie well.

Oh, and I flounced irl today! I realized right away after I did it and broke out laughing, which probably ruined the effect.

Intelligence3
Member # 6944

I know, it was just an opportunity to be silly.

Giggling does take the edge off flouncing.

(Edit-splelnig)

[ December 02, 2004, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Intelligence3 ]

ElJay
Member # 6358

*sigh* All that good explaining, wasted.

*wave* Bye now!

Kama
Member # 3022

pictures?

hot?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.