FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Coccinelle - you sweet, sweet lady!

Author Topic: Coccinelle - you sweet, sweet lady!
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Coccinelle,

I love the purse! Thank you so much. I especially love the extra cloth you put inside. That makes my bag unique! I'm in love with it. I can't believe someone I don't know was kind enough to make something so special and send it to me. The goodies in the bag were special to! You're the best! Thank you again.

Love,
Aubree

p.s. my mom is still sitting here stunned over your generosity. We're working on a special care package for you!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you notice the metallic thread? I was so impressed with that part especially. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
Aubree- I'm SO glad you got it! I REALLY liked making it. [Smile]
Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

We sure did!

We love the thread and the cloth the bag is lined with!

Aubree' is not standing over my shoulder now, telling me what to type. She went to go pack her new bag with all the important stuff she has to carry around.

I'm stunned!

I told my husband that someone from Hatrack made the purse for Aubree' and sent it. He's stunned.

I know many here at Hatrack have experienced the love and generosity of others here many times over.

This is a first for me.

I'm sitting here feeling all warm and tingly!

(((((Coccinelle)))))

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Catherine -

I would love to make you something! What would you like?

Aubree

Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
Aubree- Anything you make would be lovely to me. [Smile]

[ December 02, 2004, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Coccinelle ]

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*smiles at thread* [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this the capri sun bag?

Good work Coccinelle! [Smile]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginette
Member # 852

- posted      Profile for ginette   Email ginette         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1247 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginette
Member # 852

- posted      Profile for ginette   Email ginette         Edit/Delete Post 
I went out for dinner and I couldn't stop thinking about this thread [Smile]

You know what Aubree? Suppose Coccinelle inspires you to make something for two other people and send it to them. Suppose this takes you two weeks.
Then suppose those people you sent gifts to will also pick two people each to send something to, also within two weeks.
Then after a year Coccinelle has started the making of 2x2x2x2x...(26 times)= over 67 million happy people!

Posts: 1247 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Pictures. We want pictures. [Smile]
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
This is why Hatrack is the coolest place in the universe.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
This is awesome. I truly believe that kindness for no other reason than to be kind is one of the most beautiful things in the universe. This thread makes me smile.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

I'll post a picture as soon as I can. It's hard to get that bag out of her hands. Her friends are absolutely crazy about it. She's even taken it to Basket Ball practice. Taking a bag to practice...now that's a first for her!

Well, maybe we'll pick a random Hatracker to "pick on" as well as Coccinelle. We're still trying to figure out how to be "crafty" and make something cool.

I'm still in la-la land over this. [Big Grin]

Coccinelle, we now need a framed picture of you for our mantel. [Smile]

[ December 04, 2004, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Tammy ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.