FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey, Space Opera

Author Topic: Hey, Space Opera
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Pfft. Now that I think about it, I've really gotten the short end of the stick. Dagonee has multiple threads with his name, and even dobies of his name, and I've never gotten so much as a "Hey Space Opera" thread. Ya big hoser.

space opera

I was all set to post a new thread under the title "Spay S. Opera", complete with links. Suddenly, I remembered that you list "making babies" among your interests at livejournal, so it probably wouldn't go over too well.
Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Good way to spay attention, Dobs.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I looked for "hay space opera" but could only find incomprehensible spanish web sites, and sf stories with cows. Nothing good.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
"SF stories with cows" equals "nothing good"??

You have much higher standards for justifying a dobie than I do, sir. [Wink]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Oh c'mon, do we really need the "moooooooon" jokes?

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Trevor,

it's never a question of need...

just what we're in the mooned for. [Razz]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Dobie, I've been thinking about it, and I'm going to force myself to be honest. Before you neglect to start a "Spay Space Opera" thread you might want to consider the following: I have produced children that 1)Have cut off all the hair on the end of dog's tail 2)Have covered a dog with sparkle lipgloss completely from snout to tail 3)Have hidden a dog in a closet for several hours then claimed not to know where aforementioned dog was.

Do we really want to release any more of my genes into society? It's either start a spay campaign or contact PETA.

space opera

edit: somehow the computer printed a word incorrrectly that I had spelled correctly

[ December 04, 2004, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Space Opera ]

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

I'm so gonna regret asking this, but what kind of dog is it?

-Trevor

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
*ahem*
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Trevor, he was a fox terrier. He could have gotten away, but hey, he loved the kid so he just stood there and took it. [Smile]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Was?

Darn - I was going to send you $5 to buy the poor thing a burger.

Being coated, nose to tail in sparkly gloss deserves a reward for bravery above and beyond the call. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.