FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » God What an Awful Racket!!

Author Topic: God What an Awful Racket!!
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
on December 20, 2004 there will be a night filled with peace, fellowship, love and beauty as a talented group of musicians and performers will grace the heaven stage of the Masquerade in Atlanta Georgia to bring us their offerings of poetry and art.

GWAR are playing that night. i am SO there!

FEED THE WORM!

[ December 07, 2004, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bmeaker
Member # 4443

- posted      Profile for bmeaker   Email bmeaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Gwar is very cool. I saw them in 2002 on their Blood Drive tour the night before easter sunday and came back from the concert red from all the fake blood they covered the audience in. It was one of the coolest concerts I've been to.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw Gwar in 2001...
It was interesting.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
The best part about this concert is that our boss wants to go too. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.