FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » THIS ONE'S A SPOILER FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE APPRENTICE FINALE

Author Topic: THIS ONE'S A SPOILER FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE APPRENTICE FINALE
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Donald! Three hours? Was that really necessary? I would have been oh so disappointed if Kelly had not won...but he just did...and now they're all dancing to a song that says, "money, money, money, money.."

Ahhh, the good life.
Congratulations, K. You've just turned your life over to a guy with a lot more money than taste. [Smile]

Tater salutes you.

[ December 16, 2004, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Tater ]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, spoiler warnings might be nice, since the show just started for west-coasters. If there are any of them that care, that is.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, self-indulgent garbage. That's Trump for you. But NBC doesn't have any good shows anymore, anyway.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
This was the first episode of The Apprentice that I'd seen and I was absolutely amazed that someone like Jen had made it to the final rounds! She behaved like a jealous middle school cheerleader. "He talks about me behind my back! he has no integrity," whine whine whine. And screaming at Donald Trump that he's wrong, in an important meeting? Is this the general level of maturity shown in business?
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
I am sorry Papa Moose. [Frown]

Umm, if it makes you feel any better, that was only a few minutes of the show (him actually winning) there's still about 2 hours and 57 minutes you haven't seen. [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
I had some spoiled milk in my fridge, I threw it out this morning.
Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually there's all three hours plus the entire rest of the season (and last season) I haven't seen. I'm just lookin' out for the other folks.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.