FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Shameless Sucking Up Thread: The Ender's Game mousepad

Author Topic: Shameless Sucking Up Thread: The Ender's Game mousepad
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Both came this morning - one is for my computer at work, and the other will be given to my older brother, who introduced me to Ender's Game many, many moons ago. I love that book.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
GAH! Now I know what to get my friend for her wedding! Her groom will just have to like it. Since she's the one who made me read it in the first place I can't imagine that her boyfriend hasn't read it yet.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I've hinted to my kids how much I want one....

(of course, they have "hinted" back things they want that I haven't got them yet)

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah? (Sucks up some more) The third dragon army t-shirt I've ever ordered came yesterday. This one is going to my brother for Christmas who read MY copies of Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead. He even LOST my copy of Xenocide before he finished it and made me buy a new one.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, my sister lost *my* copy of Xenocide too.

Although mine was signed by OSC and had my favorite passages highlighted.

[Cry] <-miss my Xenocide

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WishfulWiggin
Member # 6823

- posted      Profile for WishfulWiggin   Email WishfulWiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
I had my sister get me the mousepad for christmas, and as I got home yesterday, I was able to sneek a peek. Can't wait till I officially get it!
Posts: 208 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.