FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Evidently he forgot the fava beans

Author Topic: Evidently he forgot the fava beans
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=10&u=/nm/20041216/od_nm/life_mexico_cannibal_dc

Warning: Graphic Violence

quote:
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A Mexican man killed his lover in a drunken, drugged fight then cooked the man's body in tomato and onion sauce and ate it over three days.

Police found Gumaro de Dios Arias grilling rotting human flesh for his breakfast, including part of a heart, when they raided a shack he lived in near the Caribbean beach resort of Playa del Carmen, a police chief said on Wednesday.

"He was preparing stews. There was a grill where he was cooking part of the heart and bits he had cut off the body. It was terrible, terrible," said local police chief Martin Estrada, who was among a dozen police who raided the shack.

Arias told police the victim, a young man, arrived at his cardboard hut in a wasteland area with a mutual friend who then left the two of them drinking and taking drugs.

The pair had sex and afterward a fight broke out during which he killed the man with blows to the head, police said.

Police arrested Arias, 25, on Tuesday after a tip off.

"They said there was a person eating a person," Estrada said.

"We found him lying on a folding bed and to one side was the corpse which had been torn apart and which it seems he had been eating for three days," he told Reuters.

The corpse, which had its back ripped open and its innards pulled out, was missing various parts, like a thigh, he said.

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
That is, like, so gross.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Liz,

It is not like I went looking for something to satisfy my inner Hannibal... [Big Grin]

Actually, I was looking for a link to one of Bob's posts and discovered this one quite by accident

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

It is just yucky, lucard, nothing t do with you. Although, since you seem defensive about it...
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

I am NOT defensive, I just would have whipped up a plate of fava beans on the side. After all, man cannot live on man alone...
Alucard...
Member # 4924

...he could at least served his rotten lover up with a nice Chianti...
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I think man goes better with a rich Cabernet, actually. (oh, yuck, now I am in on it)
babager
Member # 6700

- posted      Profile for babager   Email babager         Edit/Delete Post 
ewwww.... [Eek!]
Posts: 295 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

Like a moth to the flame, my dear. [Big Grin]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.