FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Goblet of Fire-photos!!

Author Topic: Goblet of Fire-photos!!
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.veritaserum.com/galleries/index.php?cat=39

OMG! I am rolling at Ron's dress robes!

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Does Emma Watson make anyone else feel like a pedophile?
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Keep your eye on this, J T.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, I was noticing her picture got a lot of hits...
but if we're confessing here, can I just say Fred-and-George-sandwich?

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I'm only about 3 years older than her.... But i still feel like a pedophile...
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

I have a freind my very own age (32) who just droools over Ron.
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Ho ho! The one of Ron in lace!

[ROFL]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
*dies*

Too... much... Harry ...Potter... in ...small... span... of... time!

It's like Christmas!

...wait...

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I was going to say, Stryker. Don't you have to be an adult to be a pedophile?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

Technically, yes, but i remember in the first movie, she was just another child. In the second, still a kid. Then I went and saw the 12:01am showing of the third movie, and about half way through, i caught myself thinking, "DAM"... I then turned to Blacwolves boyfriend and commented, he agreed, he also felt like a pedophile after seeing that movie.

[ December 21, 2004, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: J T Stryker ]

Teshi
Member # 5024

I think it's the feeling of the fact that she/he was someone you "knew" as a kid, when you weren't a kid.

If you had both started out as adults then there wouldn't be a problem.

Interesting.

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

[Roll Eyes] hmmm sounds good to me....
Teshi
Member # 5024

Three years isn't that much.

If you were 53 and she 50 it would never even be mentioned!

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

true, but 17 and 14.....
blackcatwings
Member # 7077

- posted      Profile for blackcatwings   Email blackcatwings         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure if i want to see this one.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Well it's not as if you're massively old, either. You're not even an adult! I don't think it counts as paedophilia, especially since you didn't find her attractive until she reached 'adulthood'.

If she was twelve, and you seventeen, that would be more worrying. Also, if you're obsessively collecting pictures of her, that's also worrying.

Think about it, Grade Elevens go out with 14-year-old grade nines all the time. Although I don't agree with that, particularly, it's not paedophilia, because the age difference is minimal.

[Dont Know] If you're uncomfortable, you're uncomfortable!

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

not really uncomfortable, just a comment that i had after seeing the third film (and felt like sharing).
Teshi
Member # 5024

Then we're all good [Smile] .
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

Yep...
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
"I think it's the feeling of the fact that she/he was someone you 'knew' as a kid, when you weren't a kid."

You know who first caused this problem for me? Kirsten Dunst.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foust
Member # 3043

- posted      Profile for Foust   Email Foust         Edit/Delete Post 
Two words:

Jenna Malone.

How any red-blooded male, regardless of age, does not lust after her is beyond me.

But I think she's legal now.

I feel so dirty.

Posts: 1515 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginol_Enam
Member # 7070

- posted      Profile for Ginol_Enam           Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh of relief*

I thought I was the only one -_-

*in reference to Stryker*

I'm still curious on how they plan to get the whole book in two or even three hours of film...

:-\

Posts: 450 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
I am having huge problems with Ron's hair. It's out of control! I liked it in POA, kinda shaggy and cute. THat's awfully...fluffy, though. You know. For a guy.

Even a british one.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
You know who first caused this problem for me? Kirsten Dunst.

Mischa Barton, from Lawn Dogs to the O.C.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

quote:
I'm still curious on how they plan to get the whole book in two or even three hours of film...

By cutting out most of it...

It looks though from the set photos that they will be doing the Quidditch World Cup. My 7 year old is thrilled, though I could have done without it.

Foust
Member # 3043

- posted      Profile for Foust   Email Foust         Edit/Delete Post 
I have no idea why the girls from the OC get so much attention.
Posts: 1515 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

I have no idea why the OC gets so much attention!

[Wink]

Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
Because it's awesome [Smile]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
You just sayin' that 'cause you used to live there?
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
More photos, hot off the presses:

http://www.hpana.com/news.18464.html

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Wow, Rita looks totally different from how I imagined her... not bad... just different.]

And what I thought when I saw the Harry one: "Ouch. British Male Teenager Swoosh look"

Desdemona
Member # 7100

- posted      Profile for Desdemona   Email Desdemona         Edit/Delete Post 
anyone know what Harry is wearing in the Rita picture? [Angst]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I think (alright, I'm pretty darn sure) it's a flying outfit. Like... new Gryffindor Quidditch robes? For after the first task? When they get accosted by Rita? Yeah, that.

I'm anxious. What a great year for entertainment this will be!

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm afraid to get my hopes up about this movie. I was sad by how much was cut out of ROTK, but this will be hacked away like Edward Scissorhands set loose in a hedge maze.

They really should do two movies out of it. Film them at the same time, and release them two weeks apart.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

You know what's funny, Lyrhawn? How much more money they could make out of it by doing that way, if money's their concern.

It's a win-win situation... but no!

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
That's what they were planning on doing, but somehow it didn't work out that way.
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Stryker, you drool over everyone.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone is wearing so much rouge. . .
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't care about paying more. Goblet of Fire is twice the size of Chamber of Secrets or Sorcerer's Stone, therefore it deserves twice as much screen time, and I will pay twice as much for it. Call them whatever they want, GoF One, and GoF 2, or Gof and the sequel the Triwizard Tournament. Just do it right for once!
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
J.T.- Merry Christmas!! Even though it isn't Christmas!!
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Many have said most of GoF will be cut for the film.

But even at the book's length, isn't it one of the more action and set piece-oriented HP books?

I think the major events would adapt incredibly well to the screen.

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
What's with all the male characters having significantly longer hair?!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
It's JK Rowling sending subtle hints that by book seven they will all turn out to be drag queens.

And I noticed the blush too, eew.

I want more pictures!

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

quote:
What's with all the male characters having significantly longer hair?!
It's just what's in style, I guess.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.