FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Golly, It's Nice to See Pat and David B. Aboot

Author Topic: Golly, It's Nice to See Pat and David B. Aboot
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Almost motivates me to come back full-time.

Good to see you guys. [Smile]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
--I--
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle Katarn
Member # 3567

- posted      Profile for Kyle Katarn   Email Kyle Katarn         Edit/Delete Post 
*celebrates incognito*
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Ever since I started my new job I've laid off of Hatrack entirely. I lurk off and on, but for the most part I've watched as the new generation has risen up and taken over.

I have been up to my old tricks over at Galatic Cactus and Grenme, and ericdsnider.com a little too.

When I saw David post it emboldened me.

And yes kat, you were right.

[Smile]

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]

*jumps on the Gay Train

[Wink]

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought you had all of your names destroyed. Come to think of it, you haven't posted as Pat in years, have you?
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Not since June is all.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Pat? Pooka? (I always thought Trisha the Severe Hottie was Pooka.)

I mean, you used Saruman and Trogdor the Burninator for so long. I remember you switching from Patrick to Pat when member numbers started being displayed, but that was quite a while ago now.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]

Patrick!

[Kiss]

It's so good to see you! I wondered what you were up to.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

I've been burninating dinosaurs.
Pat
Member # 879

How bout you mrs. wren? How's the kids?
Pat
Member # 879

Oh, and I've given up all my other names except for Pat.
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Did someone delete a bunch of posts or are you already back to your post count whoring ways? And what's this about Galacticcactus being boring? It's not like I don't realize I'm responsible for 75% of the content there.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Golly. [Smile]

Not that I don't see y'all elsewhere, but it's still nice. [Smile]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Did you see my confession up there, kat?
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Doing well, Pat, happy to be home. I travelled a lot this year, spending most of 8 months in hotel rooms in Oakland and Buffalo. I've been home the past two months and it's been wonderful!

Your youngest is three this month, isn't he? Time flies! There was a to-do at Mt. Baker High earlier this month when a senior there had the audacity to use the word "Christmas" in a PA announcement. I thought of you when I heard it, seeming to remember that you went there for a while.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Yes, Dustin turned three and now he's going to school two days a week. I suddenly feel so old. He's talking much better now and is completely ACTIVE.

How's Raine? Last I heard she had some medical issues.

It's always good to hear the updates from Mt. Baker, I'm just stunned that people in Deming, Washington cared one way or another.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick, I did.

I confess that I'm not certain as to what statements of mine you now find to be credible, but I appreciate the admission regardless. [Big Grin]

[ December 22, 2004, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ralphie, did you take your Jack Chick MST3K parodies down? I'm in need of some laugh therapy, since some of my relatives are actually purchasing Chick tracts for distribution...

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Oh c'mon... I apologized....

[Smile]

Once a hatracker, always a hatracker.

jeniwren
Member # 2002

She's fine now, Pat. She had surgery a little over a year ago to fix her left hip. She had hip dysplasia. So they worked on her and she spent 9 weeks in a body cast, then another 4 in a brace. It was a very unfun chapter, but she's past it now and is down to annual checkups to make sure the hip continues to develop properly. You'd never know she ever had a problem with it. The doctor did a fantastic job...the incision scar on her hip is the barest, thinnest white line.

Glad to hear all is going well for you. That makes me happy. [Smile]

Sauron
Member # 5330

- posted      Profile for Sauron           Edit/Delete Post 
I've missed you as well, Saruman. Report via palantir at once!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Banna - Nope, there in my Hatrack foobonic album, here. [Smile]

You just have to click on and enlarge 'em.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[The Wave]

*jumps on the Gay Train

[Wink]

Aw yeah.
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Lalo good to see you too! Thankx Ralphie, I had to explain Jack Chick to a friend in order to explain why my uncle purchasing them in bulk was a *bad* thing but I know they'd like the parodies too!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
(hugs all the oldbies) Good to see you guys. [Smile]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.