FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sara Confessionals(How did you find out the awful truth?)

Author Topic: Sara Confessionals(How did you find out the awful truth?)
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
She said so here.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glaphyra the Righteous
Member # 6995

- posted      Profile for Glaphyra the Righteous           Edit/Delete Post 
You will be smitten with a locust for your wicked, wicked ways.

(And you'll buy her a velvet coat and little leather booties, and sing her Lionel Ritchie songs all through the long, long, loooong night.)

Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, that gave me an 8th grade Latin class flashback. Magistra Borneisen's rendition of "All Night Long" was just ... worthy of multiple adverbs...funny.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yeah, once you get started
You can't sit down
Come join the fun
It's a merry-go-round
Everyone's dancing
Their troubles away
Come join our party
See how we play!
Oh, yes
We're going to have a party!

All night long! (all night, all night)
All night long! (all night, all night)
All night long! ...

Heh, heh.
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Sara, you understand it's rather sad you registered this screen name just last August and you're already over 2000 posts, right?
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, yeah.

Oh well.

[Blushing]

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
It's okay, we love her for it.

[Group Hug]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. What's up with posting that fast?
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Sara Sasse was ClaudiaTherese
Now she’s Sara Sasse not ClaudiaTherese
Been a long time, ClaudiaTherese.
Now it’s Sasse delight on a moonlit night.

Every gal called ClaudiaTherese
Goes by Sara Sasse, not ClaudiaTherese.
So if you’ve a date with ClaudiaTherese
She’ll be waiting as Sara Sasse.

Even Yusuf Islam was once plain Cat Stevens.
Why he changed it I can’t say.
Yusuf just liked it better that way!

So take me back to ClaudiaTherese.
No you can’t go back to ClaudiaTherese.
Been a long time gone, ClaudiaTherese.
Why did ClaudiaTherese leave, alas?
That’s nobody’s business but the Sasse!

With apologies to Jimmy Kennedy, Nat Simon, and They Might be Giants.

And yes, I’ve taken great liberties with how your name is pronounced in different line. Call it creative license. Call it laziness.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

*laughing out loud
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*does quick calculation* Yeah, 2000+ posts since August is just shameful, really.

Shouldn't it be more like 3000+?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

Heh, heh. [Smile]

I used to write long, boring tomes only. Now I liven it up a little with short bursts of humor and witticisms.

*dances

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Witticisms?

Really?

Um, Sarah, are you sure about that? I mean, I don't wanna pop your bubble, but. . .

[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

Hey, I can be witty.

*tries to think of a witticism

*can't

*gets huffy

[Grumble]

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*gets huffy
You got a dirt bike for Christmas? Awesome!
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

Awww, I had a pink Huffy with a white basket way back when.

*reminisces

I thought taking curves without touching the handlebars was, like, the coolest thing I'd ever done.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.