FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm Pregnant! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'm Pregnant!
mackiIIian
Member # 7206

- posted      Profile for mackiIIian   Email mackiIIian         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hmmm.
Yes?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackilIan
Member # 7207

- posted      Profile for mackilIan   Email mackilIan         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Hmmm.
Yes?
What are you guys talking about?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackilIian
Member # 7208

- posted      Profile for mackilIian   Email mackilIian         Edit/Delete Post 
Misspellings don't count.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
And a fullstop counts as a mispelling!
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm.

Yes?

Anyone else hear that being said in the voice of Lando Molari? [Razz]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Katie 4 Eddie 2??
(why'd it get deleted and whodunit)

*pops more popcorn*
*drizzles lots of butter*
*munches*

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hmmm.

Yes?

Anyone else hear that being said in the voice of Lando Molari?

Yup.

"What do you want, you moon faced assassin of joy??"

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Katie did it, 'cause it was by the Mean OId Frisco with only 1 post.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"What do you want, you moon faced assassin of joy??"
G'KAAAAAAAAAR!!!!
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Look at it this way: You can find out what happened to your apartment now when you are in a favorable position, or you can find out in a few weeks. When it may be too late. [Smile]

I'm only thinking of you.

Right. You're trying to threaten the lad, right? Cuz if there's one thing that frightens Eddie, it's hot blondes threatening something about favorable positions, his apartment, and long periods of time. Much less thinking of him -- if you're counting a fear of new experiences, kid, you may want to rethink your strategy.

Which may help explain why the South lost the war...

Ew. I just saw Grant and Lee having "negotiations" in favorable positions.

And now so did you!

My mission is done here. I'll wait on the limericks.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's not forget my parents' rule: Winner cleans up the blood.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Since I'm digging through old threads, did you ever do anything to my apartment, Katie? [Razz]
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't you like to know?

You know the worst part is that everyone on Hatrack knows what it is but you and we are just waiting for you to find it. [Razz]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
You know the worst part is that everyone on Hatrack knows what it is but you and we are just waiting for you to find it. [Razz]

This is true. We even have a pool going as to whether you'll try to stomp on it, jump up onto a chair and scream like a girl, or faint.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
It's just that I haven't lived in that apartment for a year and a half now. [Razz]
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but you took your underwear with you, didn't you?
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.