FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Some Guy Just Peed On My Lawn

Author Topic: Some Guy Just Peed On My Lawn
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
So here I am, minding my own business, happily posting on Hatrack, when I hear a screeching of tires outside my house. I look out my window and see a car on the main street pull a U-turn, backtrack, and pull up in front of my house. One of the car's tires is flat. The driver gets out, looks at the flat tire, and gets back in his car. After a minute he gets out and peers at the tire again. He jiggles his hubcap, feels around in the wheelwell, and gets back in his car. He gets out of the car again, makes a circuit of it, and feels around in the wheelwell again, this time for quite a while. He then gets back in the car. Once again he emerges from the car, this time crossing to my yard. I assumed he was going to come up and ask to use my phone or something, but no, he was just looking for a convenient place to go to relieve himself, apparently. When he finished he got back in his car and drove off, ignoring the damage he was doing by driving on a flat tire.

Very strange.

[ January 08, 2005, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. He's drunk
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
Was he drunk?! How very strange.
Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

"Drunk" was the first thing I thought too, but he didn't move like a drunk.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, if all he did was pee on your lawn, you got off lucky.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
... um... right. Crazy. ^_^
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I think he was drunk. I've been known to sign my name in the snow when I wasn't drunk enough to be stumbling.

No way should he have been driving, though. Geez.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Yeah Kayla, when he started fumbling with his pants I was thinking "Please just be getting ready to pee. Please just be getting ready to pee".

I wonder what he was feeling around in the wheelwell for?

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
He wanted to make sure his stash of coke was still there.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Yeah, I probably should have called the cops. I couldn't see his license plate though, and he'd have been long gone by the time they arrived at the scene.
Noemon
Member # 1115

Checking his stash actually occurred to me, Dag.
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Reminds me of a stand up comedian's set I heard once...
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insanity Plea
Member # 2053

- posted      Profile for Insanity Plea   Email Insanity Plea         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm not sure it's a bad thing...he did fertilize your lawn for you.
Satyagraha

Posts: 359 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
You would not believe the day I just had. I was driving to my drug deal, and I really had to go. I thought I was going to make it in time, then my tire blew. Fortunately, it was in front of a house with an extra absorbent welcome mat.

Sorry, what was this thread about?

[ January 08, 2005, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Speed ]

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

[ROFL]
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
In college, a friend of mine thought my room was a bathroom, and peed in my chair. And a really snotty girl who thought she was better than everyone else around her came in to my husband's room when he and his friends were watching tv and pooped on their floor.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I imagined that scene as a great commercial for deadbolts, Elizabeth. [Smile]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
How and why would you ever do that?!
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...pooped on their floor.
Yeah! That showed them! [ROFL]
Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

I assume alcohol was involved?
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Alcohol, and NO-ONE asked me to join! Shame on you...

If he was drunk, I think he 'fertilised' the ground more than you think. Jiggling around his crotch, while drunk, makes me think that he, well, did a very rude *thing*. He masterly debated.

Did you verify the liquids as human pee?

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And a really snotty girl who thought she was better than everyone else around her came in to my husband's room when he and his friends were watching tv and pooped on their floor.
My mom's Shi-Tzu did that all the time... [Wave]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If he was drunk, I think he 'fertilised' the ground more than you think. Jiggling around his crotch, while drunk, makes me think that he, well, did a very rude *thing*. He masterly debated.
I'd like to point out that urination and masturbation look completely different. It would be hard to mistake one for the other, unless this guy's got a hair trigger and the testicular capacity of a milk carton. . . .

(Edited to quote the post I was responding to. Wouldn't want anyone just casually browsing to get the idea that I'm the one that brought it up.)

[ January 09, 2005, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Verily the Younger ]

Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

That was vulgar and completely inappropriate for a family thread. That being said, the image made me chortle violently.

[ROFL]

[ January 09, 2005, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: Speed ]

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Our neighbor brought his puppy with him to drop something by this morning, and it started to leak in the foyer. So he went back outside and I felt bad since it's so cold and snowy here right now. I mean, I would have been totally fine with keeping the puppy in a plastic bag during his visit. [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"I assume alcohol was involved?"

Um, yes. And it was definitely pee, but thanks so much for the image. As if the image of him peeing wasn't bad enough.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine went to his brother's house for Thanksgiving. His house is out in the woods, but not invisible. And his dining room has a large picture window.

As dinner was progressing, a hunter walked into his front yard, looked around, but apparently didn't see the house somehow, so he pulled down his pants and well, you know.

Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
Human ,male urine is excellent for keeping away moles, gophers, etc.

Still, you don'r want a stranger's pee on your lawn.

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint_11
Member # 7232

- posted      Profile for Saint_11   Email Saint_11         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow... he was probly comin back from a drug party! [Party]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.