FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So... who wants to see some ultrasounds? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: So... who wants to see some ultrasounds?
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, Boo loves his sling. I don't even take the stroller out of the car when we go to the mall; he'd rather be worn! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for babywearing! We aren't even going to purchase a stroller for our next kidlet.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Any news?
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
Amka, you MADE your own sling? [Hail] I just bought a new Mayawrap b/c I lost my old one.

And I was wondering about news too......l.

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
It turned out that the sling was extremely simple to make. The hardest part is acquiring the rings to do it with. Basically, you hem 3 sides and then sew the fourth side into the rings, either gathering or pleating it first.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.