FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Is Wal-Mart really that bad?

Author Topic: Is Wal-Mart really that bad?
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world's largest retailer, and its chief executive, Lee Scott, went on the offensive Thursday against critics of its employment policies and the impact its stores have on communities where they are located.

The company took out more than 100 full-page newspaper ads Thursday, outlining the wages and benefits it pays its employees and the good the Bentonville-based company says it brings to communities.

Scott said he wants Wal-Mart overcome its reputation as a company that does not pay well and has minimal full-time workers.

"We want to get those myths off the table, set the record straight," Scott said in a phone interview from New York City where he was making a round of media interviews Thursday.

Wal-Mart has been the target of lawsuits accusing the company of bias against women and not paying employees for all the hours they worked. Wal-Mart has vigorously fought the court actions.

The ad says the company's average pay is nearly twice the minimum wage, that 74 percent of its hourly workers are full time and that Wal-Mart offers health and life insurance, company stock and a 401-k retirement plan. Wal-Mart has more than 1 million domestic employees.

"We're taking this time to say, 'Hold on a minute, we have good jobs,'" Scott said.

Wal-Mart spokeswoman Mona Williams would not say how much the company spent on the advertising. The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal were among the papers in which Wal-Mart paid for the full-page ads.

The company has also been criticized by the United Food and Commercial Workers union, which continues to try to organize Wal-Mart workers. And Wal-Mart's failed attempt to put a store in Inglewood, Calif., where the retailer lost a referendum last year, painted the company as an unwanted source of traffic and low-paying jobs.

"I thought it was ridiculous," Scott said of the attention drawn by the Inglewood failure. "We had a record number of stores open this past year ... (and) this year we will open a record number of stores."

Scott said no one source of criticism prompted the new offensive. "I liken it to being nibbled to death by guppies," Scott said.

The company's Thanksgiving weekend sales failed to meet expectations, and Scott said that prompted Wal-Mart to become more aggressive in merchandising and the way it gets its message across.

But Scott said he does not dismiss concerns that people express when Wal-Mart wants to open a new store.

"I think there's lots of questions when Wal-Mart comes to a town that need to be answered. Not all of those questions are frivolous," he said.

Scott said he planned meetings with a variety of groups not associated with government to help explain Wal-Mart's employment practices, environment-related policies and how it deals with its suppliers. He would not name the organizations, saying did not want the groups to feel they were being used to garner media attention.

"We touch so many lives ... there is almost not a (non-government organization) that does not have an interest in what we as a company are doing," Scott said.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=509&ncid=509&e=5&u =/ap/20050113/ap_on_bi_ge/wal_mart_scott_3

On this forum I've seen Wal-Mart really get trashed for being this all consuming, oppressive monster that cares nothing about worker rights or the welfare of the community. So are the numbers presented by the CEO meaningless? Is 74% full time actually a low number? I understand the issues of Wal-Mart forcing small businesses into bankruptcy because they can't compete, but putting that (which may also be debatable aside) is Wal-Mart really that bad of an employer?

Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.

One of the reasons I think so.

[ January 13, 2005, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Vána ]

Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
In the version of the Sun Times I read today, the entire wal-mart add page was printed blurry like when you are seeing double vision. I was wondering if it was on purpose...

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Scott said no one source of criticism prompted the new offensive. "I liken it to being nibbled to death by guppies," Scott said.

Please say I'm not the only person who laughed out loud at this... The very limited number of employees I've known from there have said it was still not the worst place to work, but that it had gone steadly down hill ever since Sam Walton died.

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
You haven't seen that South Park episode have you??? [Dont Know]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
That was an excellent South Park episode. [Smile]
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Kind of the opposite of the Starbuck's episode.

Step 1...

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
"I can take many forms. Any form you like."

(Removes a fake mustache and puts on a top hat)

"How about this form?"

(Skipping alot of dialogue)

"Just tell us where the hell the heart is!"

(Walks over and opens a safe revealing a mirror)

"Whats with the stupid mirror?"

"You see......the heart of The Wall-Mart is the customer."

(Mirror smashed by one of our favorite South Park boys)

"What........no!!!!"

(Skipping alot)

(Wall-Mart disappears in a vortex and craps after it dies)

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

(Cartman walks off after laughing)

Yeah..........I love that episode!

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig avoiding landmarks
Member # 6792

- posted      Profile for Danzig avoiding landmarks           Edit/Delete Post 
No one is forced to work there. Certainly I would try to avoid it if possible, but if I worked there I would have some shred of honor.

The real reason Wal-Mart sucks is because they censor their electronic media. For this reason I try to boycott them as much as is convenient in all things, and completely in electronic media.

Posts: 281 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's not forget the many, many local businesses that have been put out of business by Wal-Mart's undercutting, and the sweatshop labor.
Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I have three good friends who work at Wal-Mart. Yes - it is that bad.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Down with Fox Books!
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm. I haven't seen the Wal-mart episode. I think I would like to.

I know I've heard a lot of people complain about Wal-mart, it's big hulking, life-sucking power, the cruddy way it treats its employees. But I just haven't been able to muster up any desire to boycott the place.

I admit it. I love Wal-mart! [Cry]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The real reason Wal-Mart sucks is because they censor their electronic media.
What do you mean? Is it just that they won't carry certain movies/albums/books because they are offensive to some people?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
My God, the old 'average wage' trick! Is anyone still falling for that chestnut? It's so old, my textbooks in junior high warned about it!
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's so old, my textbooks in junior high warned about it!
IIRC, that doesn't mean it's that old. How old are you anway, KoM?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
25. But we had seriously ancient textbooks in math.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6792

Not so much that, as editing out the naughty words on any CDs they do carry. When they do it on the radio, it is always jarring. Who on earth would pay for that?
Posts: 281 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Let's not forget the many, many local businesses that have been put out of business by Wal-Mart's undercutting, and the sweatshop labor.
Ralph Nader has a pretty nifty speech about how Americans do not understand how truly "expensive" Walmart products are.

That $2.99 towel you are purchasing is going to cost you your job, take away some poor foreign worker's human rights, bolster the economy of a totalitarian regime, and destroy the environment. Yeah, quite a bargain.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
Not so much that, as editing out the naughty words on any CDs they do carry. When they do it on the radio, it is always jarring. Who on earth would pay for that?
I would. I pay extra money to see movies that have the "naughty words" edited out.
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not familiar with the "average wage" trick. I'm assuming it's something like they pay most of their employees minimum wage but the high pay of a select few inflates the average wage. Do they get to include salaries in average wage?

[ January 13, 2005, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Shigosei ]

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
It's so freaking wrong for them to edit cds. That drives me insane. Not that I like cussing, but come on, they sell guns! And cheap ammo! That's so much worse than a few f words here and there.
Also, thrift stores and fleamarkets are better. I just got a wok for just 3.50! I get glasses worth 20 dollars for 5 dollars.
I do not understand the use of paying large amounts of money for things you can get for cheap!

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
For now, I don't have a huge problem with distributors editing out stuff or refusing to carry offensive material. As long as there are other outlets where we can find the original version easily and at a comparable price.
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That $2.99 towel you are purchasing is going to cost you your job, take away some poor foreign worker's human rights, bolster the economy of a totalitarian regime, and destroy the environment. Yeah, quite a bargain.
As a mom, I cannot justify paying alittle less for a toy or shirt for one of my kids, that may have been assembled by a kid not much older than them, for less wages than they get in pocket money.
Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

Added to that, the second hand clothes I get, often for less than Wal-Mart prices, are usually of better quality.
Member # 6792

quote:
I would. I pay extra money to see movies that have the "naughty words" edited out.
Good for you, although with the exception of taking the Lord's name in vain, I think you are overreacting. Is darn really less of a sin than damn, or screw less than f*ck? As for me, I am only offended by cursing if the person uttering it would condemn me for doing the same thing. I am much more offended by the cheapened experience, so I boycott Wal-Mart.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
It's so freaking wrong for them to edit cds. That drives me insane. Not that I like cussing, but come on, they sell guns! And cheap ammo!
Every single one of these things (selling edited CDs, selling guns, and selling cheap ammo) are things that make me more likely to shop at Wal-Mart.
Member # 6792

I have no problem with guns and ammo, but I have heard from somewhere (not necessarily a reliable source) that Wal-Mart's guns are fairly low quality. Is there any truth to that?
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

They aren't top-of-the-line, but they aren't of poor quality either. The lower priced ones are decent low-end guns.

caveat: I never looked at handguns at Wal-Mart. I'm just talking about rifles and shotguns.

[ January 13, 2005, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: mr_porteiro_head ]

Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
The only thing I can thing of that's wrong with cheap ammo is if it tends to malfunction, particularly if it malfunctions in an explosive manner.

I'm sort of surprised that edited CDs can be sold, after the discussion on the other thread about edited movies. I guess if the artists don't like their songs being edited, then I'd have a problem with walmart selling them. And it would definitely be a problem if doing so were actually illegal. But since Wal-Mart is not the only place to get music, I can't say I really care if they censor things. They're big and powerful, but they aren't the government.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't stepped into a wal-marts in over 18 months and haven't purchased anything in a wal-marts in over 2 years.

The are the devil.

[ January 13, 2005, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: peterh ]

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Everything's the devil to you, Mama!
Member # 6792

It should not be illegal, but I try not to directly reinforce policies I disagree with. I believe private businesses, including but not limited to restaurants and bars, should have the right to discriminate against race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, legal and illegal drug use, and pretty much anything else, but I would make even more of an effort to boycott those businesses than I do Wal-Mart. Only government positions and services/persecutions should be forced to deal fairly with everyone.
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I understand the issues of Wal-Mart forcing small businesses into bankruptcy because they can't compete
Let me repeat myself:

Wal-mart.

Does.

Not.

Have.

Everything.

Small businesses SPROUT UP around walmarts. If they can't compete, it's their problem.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think that Wal-Mart sells handguns. At least none of the ones I've ever been to in GA or VA. I buy my target ammo there, but not my self-defense ammo.

I wouldn't buy a gun from Wal-Mart for a number of reasons, but I have no objection to them sellign them.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
I would never want to work for Wal-Mart - or any retail business for that matter - but the people I know who work there have been happy with it compared to the other jobs available to them.

I personally don't like shopping at Wal-Mart, but here on Maui there aren't a lot of other options. Before Wal-Mart opened in October of 2001, there was a K-Mart and a Costco and that was it. Since Wal-Mart opened, prices have decreased in every store on the island. An example - prior to WM, milk sold for $6-7 a gallon everywhere. Since they opened, it now sells regularly for $3-3.50 everywhere. Sometimes a little competition (or a lot even) is a good thing.

I do shop at Wal-Mart for household type things: cleaning products, basic toiletries and paper products, school supplies, cat litter, light bulbs, and some groceries. I never buy clothing, shoes, kitchenware, small appliances or home decor items there. Partly because of the child labor thing, but also partly because the stuff they sell is tacky and junk.

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
If they don't sell handguns in Virginia, they don't sell them anywhere. Except maybe Florida or Texas. Those guys are nuts down there. [Wink]
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
The ads tell only a small part of the story. Here is some of what the ads won't say.

quote:
On October 23, 2003, federal officers from the Department of Homeland Security's Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (known as "ICE"; formerly known as the Immigration and Naturalization Service or "INS") entered 61 Wal-Mart® stores in 21 states nationwide and arrested more than 250 illegal immigrants. This plan of action was dubbed "Operation Rollback" undoubtedly as a pun on Wal-Mart's advertising emphasizing its rollback of prices. According to a press release posted on ICE's website on the day of the raids, the arrests were "part of an ongoing investigation into the illegal employment of unauthorized workers in this country."

According to law enforcement, these raids grew out of prior investigations in 1998 and 2001 concerning cleaning contractors at Wal-Mart retail stores. As for Wal-Mart, it has consistently maintained that the workers were employed by independent contractors that it hired to do cleaning services. However, the U.S. Attorney's Office issued a target letter to the retail giant that alleged that the company violated federal immigration laws, and a grand jury was convened in early December to consider the case against Wal-Mart. U.S. Attorneys and company representatives have remained closed-mouthed regarding the details of the grand jury meeting as required under federal rules surrounding grand jury secrecy. Whether or not Wal-Mart ultimately faces immigration-related charges or fines will likely turn upon whether Wal-Mart officials "knowingly employed" illegal immigrants. However, Wal-Mart officials have pledged their cooperation with federal prosecutors in the investigation.

RICO Charges

On November 10, some of the arrested immigrant janitorial workers filed a federal racketeering class action lawsuit against Wal-Mart in a New Jersey federal court, alleging that Wal-Mart violated the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act. According to the allegations in the complaint, all of the plaintiffs were undocumented aliens who worked for a contract cleaning service hired by Wal-Mart. All of these workers claim they were paid weekly compensation of $350-500 in cash, worked at least 60 hours per week, and were obligated to work 7 days a week. They also claim they received no overtime compensation, workers' compensation, or other benefits, nor did they have taxes or Social Security (FICA) withheld from their earnings.

The workers' complaint includes claims that Wal-Mart (a) engaged in federal "racketeering activity," including mail fraud, wire fraud, and bringing in and harboring aliens; (b) engaged in a federal racketeering conspiracy "for the purpose of defrauding and injuring the plaintiffs"; (c) conspired to violate the workers' civil rights by failing to pay them minimum wage, overtime, and by failing to provide them with workers' compensation and Social Security coverage; (d) failed to pay minimum wage and overtime under the Fair Labor Standards Act, and (e) committed other violations under New Jersey Wage and Hour Law and Anti-Discrimination Law.

The basis of the claims against Wal-Mart is that the company, as a joint employer of the workers, "engaged in and profited from a nationwide fraudulent scheme designed to defraud the United States government." In the lawsuit, it is alleged that Wal-Mart "routinely makes use of the labor of undocumented immigrants" and that these workers "present a ready pool of easily exploited labor."

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6792

If this country had moral immigration laws, that could not happen. Besides, it might be illegal to pay less than the minimum wage and withhold part of the worker's earnings, but it is not immoral. Obviously they were doing better here than in their home countries.

It is another reason to boycott them.

GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Everything's the devil to you, Mama!
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

Wow. they make more than I do... But 60 hours a week? Damn...
Brian J. Hill
Member # 5346

- posted      Profile for Brian J. Hill   Email Brian J. Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
As far as human resources go, I've heard the horror stories, but I've also heard the good stories. My guess is that they aren't any worse that any of their competitors in the cheap-made-in-China-low-quality-goods retail stores sector (e.g. Kmart and Target.)

I go there to buy milk and certain grocery items, like Mac and Cheese and Ramen noodles, but most of the time would prefer to support local retailers and specialty stores, as long as they have somewhat competitive prices and excellent customer service (one thing WalMart does not have is good customer service. You get what you pay for.)

As far as CD "censorship," it's a non-issue. If you want a CD with some material cut, then buy it at Wal-Mart. If you want it without edits, then go somewhere else. Screaming "censorship" is not only misleading (censorship is when someone in power forces an artist to alter their work or face serious repercussions,) but it does no good.

Final analysis: Walmart does not = [Evil Laugh]

edit: Adam13 beat me to it re: definition of censorship. He also stated my point better.

[ January 13, 2005, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Brian J. Hill ]

Posts: 786 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
As far as CD "censorship," it's a non-issue. If you want a CD with some material cut, then buy it at Wal-Mart. If you want it without edits, then go somewhere else. Screaming "censorship" is not only misleading (censorship is when someone in power forces an artist to alter their work or face serious repercussions,) but it does no good.
Actually, it does harm. When people cry "censorship" because Wal-Mart sells edited CDs or radio stations stop playing Dixie Chicks for a day, we are less likely to pay attention when there are instances of real censorship.
Brian J. Hill
Member # 5346

- posted      Profile for Brian J. Hill   Email Brian J. Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with mph. "Censorship" is one of those words which is used incorrectly (with negative results) about 90% of the time. It's a pet peeve, kinda like calling the U.S. a democracy. It's a REPUBLIC, people. The difference is subtle, but ignorance of it reveals a gross misunderstanding of how our nation was set up, and does all a disservice.

Anytime someone says "censorship," I am reminded of Inigo Montoya:
quote:
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Posts: 786 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
I think wal-marts is where that alligator got it's toothache...

[Evil Laugh]

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6792

Laziness has once again got the best of me, for which I apologize. I should have just typed out editing for objectionable words. However, I still do not support this policy, and while it is not important enough to start a crusade, it is important enough to both do my negligible part in making in unprofitable, and bring it up when the topic is about grievances with Wal-Mart.
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/walmart/

Just a nice video program, from PBS, about Wal-Mart.

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.