FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Enough bluff?

Author Topic: Enough bluff?
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Those that are concerned with the overabundance of threads that deal with inconsequential topics will be thrilled by this link that gives you the tools to track bluff erosion. I salute the dedicated souls that make the effort to track the degradation of coastlines throughout the world. May your diligence be rewarded.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IvyGirl
Member # 6252

- posted      Profile for IvyGirl   Email IvyGirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I refuse to acknowledge this thread unless you get on AIM so I can invite you to chat with the rest of us, punwit.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 156 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to sully a serious thread like this to impart the info that I'm on a secondary comp that has no chat software. I'll try to move to the main comp and check in with all the chatters in a few minutes.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey... I live in Oregon!!

(I'm sorry, what's this thread about?)

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Why does the dobie have more replies than the original? [Cry] [Cry]
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
Are "get on AIM!" posts intended to make everyone else feel left out of some big party? [Smile]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Join us and find out, RND!

Nice to see you, BTW...

[ January 15, 2005, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Are "get on AIM!" posts intended to make everyone else feel left out of some big party? [Smile]
Yes.

Why are you never on AIM anymore?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.