FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » blacwolve

Author Topic: blacwolve
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I know you're not looking for praise, but I just wanted to let you know that of all of the jatraqueros that I've met, you and meltingsnowman were two of the ones that I felt most natural hanging out with.

That's all.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you! I'll be sure to tell him too. I wish I could have spent more time with you and Juliette (I hope I spelled it right) at KamaCon. I definately felt most comfortable with you.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
yup they are both uber cool. And I get to see her and celia soon for a girls day!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
yeah! [Wave]
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a job for...Right On!
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky4
Member # 1420

- posted      Profile for Lucky4   Email Lucky4         Edit/Delete Post 
Blacwolve, I've never hung out with you, but you've been very friendly and kind to me, and for that reason, I already think that you are ubercool, sight unseen.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisha-princess
Member # 6966

- posted      Profile for Lisha-princess   Email Lisha-princess         Edit/Delete Post 
(last Monday night; after finishing a delicious dessert by Hobbes and blacwolve had just gotten up and left the room)

Lisha: I really like her.
Hobbes: Yeah, because then it's two against one! [Razz]
Lisha: [Big Grin]
Hobbes: If Anneke were here, it would be three against one.
Lisha: [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

aww, blacwolve...you're so great! [Hail]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Blacwolve is totally cool. She is the popsicle in the freezer of life.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
[Blushing]

I don't know what to say. Everyone's being so nice and I don't know why.

I would love to be able to gang up on Hobbes with Lisha and Annie. It'd be even more amusing. [Wink]

Lucky4, I'm really glad you've started posting more, and I hope it lasts a while. I always enjoy your posts.

AJ and celia: [Evil] [Big Grin]

Tick, I'm so glad there's someone else who shares my Babylon 5 obsession. You should be happy to know that I've finally obtained access to The Tick, and I'm really excited about watching it. And a little nervous, too. I have such high expectations [Smile]

[ January 21, 2005, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: blacwolve ]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to hang out with you all!

[Frown]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Make sure you watch, if no other episodes, The Tick VS The Tick. ::shoots Icarus with a poodle gun::
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Blacwolve is the best to hang out with! I wanna see her. (now jealous of hobbes, lisha, aj, and celia) oh well sometime we'll [Party] . And she remembered my birthday (well including the 80 different times I've mentioned it.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
Icarus, go back to school! We're all here! Ok, maybe not AJ, but she's sort of close by.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.