FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Flash Help

Author Topic: Flash Help
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
So I'm making a website for this company and I'm using Flash MX for the animated buttons. I ran into a problem however, [Eek!] we have the pop-up adds "google?" stopper and whenever I pull up my website the popup add protector comes on and the buttons are gone, but when I click on "show the pop-up add" the buttons appear.

Is there just a link in the HTML I have to delete? I also need to put a video clip on the website and I think I can do it with Flash but what if I run into the same problem?

Thank you VERY much for any help you may have.

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaz_King
Member # 3184

- posted      Profile for Chaz_King   Email Chaz_King         Edit/Delete Post 
I use the google blocker, so if you post the link, I can test it out over here, otherwise, I have never had that problem, and I didn't see a "Block Flash" option in the pop-up blocker, but I do have an older version.

edit: I checked my version, and I believe it is the latest one, so I can't say what issue you may be having without seeing the page =(

[ January 20, 2005, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Chaz_King ]

Posts: 232 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't gotten the website uploaded yet, but when I do I will either email you the website address or post it on here.

I wonder if once I upload it, the flash problem won't be a problem. [Dont Know]

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.