FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Whats your Star Wars name? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whats your Star Wars name?
foundling
Member # 6348

- posted      Profile for foundling   Email foundling         Edit/Delete Post 
To determine your official Star Wars name:
For your new first name:
1. Take the first 3 letters of your 1st name

2. and add the first 2 letters of your last name.

For your new last name:
3. Take the first 2 letters of your Mom's maiden name

4. and add the first 3 letters of the city you were born in.

How to determine your Star Wars honorific title:
1. Take the last three letters of your last name and reverse them

2. Add the first three letters of the make or model of the your first car

3. Insert the word "of"

4. Tack on the name of the last medication you took.

This makes me:
Sarpa Kenas , Egadod of Sucretes

Posts: 499 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Robtz Posyr; Oscbui of Aspirin
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's a reufor when you need one?

[ January 23, 2005, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
Leape Loren, Zercav of Benodryl

I kind of like mine; at least more than I liked my Mormon name.

Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Janca Oibat, Nonvol of Naproxen Sodium

[Confused]

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Eliobbuf Neipol of Flomax at your service.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Avadaru -- did you see the Naproxen warnings? Seriously...I stopped taking it.
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Marba DiWin; Tteply of Ibuprofin

Weeeird

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

You all do realze I'm just trying to come up with original baby names, dont you? I'm pretty partial to Eliobbuf, but would it be for a boy or a girl? No offense, Elizabeth [Wink] .
Posts: 499 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

I like Zercav, myself. [Smile] It sounds like a prescription drug.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Jenned Biupl, Sdrber of Generic Pamprin

Sdrber??? How would you even *pronounce* that? Sterber? I am, however, fond of 'Biupl'. *grin* And have often thought of using 'Jenned' as a pen name.

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Cecer Wichi, Rethon of Aleve

Hmmm. I kind of like it.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Alill Robur, Llepon of Acetaminophen with Caffeine and Codiene
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Adabr Grwin
Nwobui of Lorazepam

Really, I didn't think that many consonants should sit side by side [Smile]

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Ashla Liwes, Enatoy of Ibuprophen.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Danwi Hesou, Smaarr of Advair

I kinda like it. [Smile]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Hail, fellow Ibuprofenite!
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Adaho Blroy, Trafoc of Padimate

Not sure I liked Adaho Blroy, but the Trafoc of Padimate part is pretty cool.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Hail! *does complex hand motion*
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Casgi Camid here to assist! I'm the Zenvol of Ibuprofin.

::Does matching complex hand gestures to fellow Ibuprofinites::

Hail!

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have a car!

Otherwise, I'm "Vicfi Racam".

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

Psst... teshi.. substitute the first three letters of your first pets name. Or your first crushes name. Or your first teachers last name. And if you havent had any of those, then I've got nothing for you.
IrishAphrodite19
Member # 1880

- posted      Profile for IrishAphrodite19   Email IrishAphrodite19         Edit/Delete Post 
Allra Snatl, Nosvov of Topamax. All will bow before me.

~Irish

Posts: 554 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
Isadu Poame - Htrsta of Halls

do we get a pronunciation guide to go with this?

Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Racam? I wonder if Card used this rubric to make Ender's Game names. [Big Grin]
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Karpi Waeri, Ciphon of Advair
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Nichu Sibos, Rehsub of Ibuprofin
Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

There's enough of us Ibuprofinians here to take on the rest of 'em.
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

We can take over the woooooooooooorld!
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
going by the New Galaxy Book of the Universal Throne of Jedi -

my name is

alakaldur thorson wi soli ringness

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

No, no, that's thinking too small.

We're gonna take over the gaaaalaxy!

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

We're gonna take over the uuuuuuuuuuuuviverse!!!
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
a Photo of Alakadur.

Alakaladur and enemies

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Now you're talkin'.
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a pile of dorks, Thor. A PILE OF THEM. That said, I will heretofore be known as:

Abile Jabro, Ekrcor of Albuterol. BUWAHAHA.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Natfr Rosea
Nilcor of Aveane ..Heck yes!

My first name is hard to pronounce.
I seem to remember another way to make a Star Wars name... but it's cool to find a different way.

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Choices. My last name and title could be the same as dkw's, since we still have the same last name, were born in the same city, and had the same first vehicle. Or I could chose to abbreviate differently and pick the make instead of the model...

I shall henceforth be known as Lizwi Hesst, Smaarr of Zyrtec. That's with a long first I sound in Lizwi, thankyouverymuch.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Bow down to Andro Alroll, Zueqche of Advil!!!! [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Megsch Joatl, Eleter of Motrin, at your service.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
Marco Peyps, Yelcon of Advil and some other medicine I can't remember the name of.

Dammit!

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
What if I never had a car, and I don't remember the last medication I took? Does this mean that only mobile people on medication can appreciate Star Wars?
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Yes. [Wink]
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Micst Wrvir
Mmajee of Dayquil

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Thois Geboo, Siwthu of Alka-Seltzer
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Megsu Belit
Kcihon of Ibuprofin

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
Briki Paton - Mikold of Triprolidine

Cool beans.

Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Robtz Posyr; Oscbui of Aspirin

I always knew you were a posyr.

So sayeth Natlz Sltwo, Zlospr of Zoloft.

(I wouldn't have publicly admitted the Zoloft, but it went so well with Zlospr, I couldn't resist.)

And Bob, I believe your title is Ztabui of Aspirin. So you need to take Zoloft.

Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. I decided to take my mom's current car, since I've never had a car myself.

I am Davdi Urart, Omocav of Advil. Fear me.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
BraDu PaSal Htopri of Halls
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desdemona
Member # 7100

- posted      Profile for Desdemona   Email Desdemona         Edit/Delete Post 
Katmo Sttor, Yeldav of Advil Cold and Sinus

At your service [Wave]

Posts: 459 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.