FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Who wants to be serenaded?

Author Topic: Who wants to be serenaded?
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wrote a new song, and I'm in a serenading kind of mood, but no one's around to serenade right now.

Anyone feel like being serenaded? [Smile]

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I feel like a hamburger.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
You don't look like one.

*ducks*

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Ba dum *chhhhhhiiii*
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Teshi, have you met Bob? Are you sure of the veracity of your statement?

[Wink]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Hamburgers don't come up with Manifestos.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
The Karl Marx Happy Meal - get your very own Manifesto, kids!
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

We should open a political fast food chain. The worse the food is for you, the more destructive the politician.

Stalin Nuggets
Lenin Fries
Marx Burgers
Mandela Salad [Smile]

You can get that with Bush Dressing; you have to name your politics before you are given the dressing- the more you like him, the more low-fat the dressing [Wink] .

EDIT: Ironically, that would mean all the (I'm going to be horribly and badly stereotypical here, forgive me) left-wing Hippie low-fat healthy-eating people would be in quite a quandry over what to say.

[ January 27, 2005, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm . . . hamburger.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Lettuce Gogh
Dagonee
Member # 5818

So Kerry would be on the breakfast menu then? [Wink]
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to be serenaded . . . the hamburger sounds good, too . . . [Big Grin]
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post 
What about the Felix Frankfurter?
Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

I think the people who might be interested in that would be limited to just us.
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
dkw, hamburgers are bad for you. [No No]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Sing to us O hairless one!
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
*goes down on one knee*

A Serenade to a girl at evening!
The one we love and always will adore!
Our voices raised in singing!
A tribute to our girl...
To the Sweetheart of Phi Mu Alpha!
We pledge our love in song!
And as we sing our songs will come drifting through the night...
To serenade, our Phi Mu Alpha girl!

[Smile]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Just got back from my friend Noah's house. He always sheds so much light on my songs. The song I wrote today is ridiculously better now, and we're only halfway done working on it.

:-D

I'm so happy with this song. It's so much better than most of the stuff I write.

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Is this song from the start you thought up out of thin air? *bounce*
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Get it finished and sing it to all of us at the DallasCon...

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooh, that will be fun.

If we have musicians coming, we can have a jam!

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Calvinmaker, I would love to be serenaded, I'm IMing you with my cell phone number.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.