FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Frisco!!!!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Frisco!!!!!
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
Link

So what really happened to Frisco. I hate to say this about another man, but I miss him.

...and we might be moving to Boise, SO YOU'D BETTER POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

Bump

...and I'll continue bumping until I get an answer.

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel for him
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I didn't know you were blind Jay.

Have you had any success?

Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
You forgot your *rim shot*

I'll let you know if I do!

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
A thread about Frisco . . .

I'm at work . . .

I think I *won't* click on that linky just now . . .

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
It's just to his "So long" thread. But I appreciate your reluctance. [Smile]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

quote:
But I appreciate your reluctance.
I don't understand, did you and Frisco have a tiff?
ElJay
Member # 6358

Oh, no. "appreciate your reluctance" as in "understand why you would be reluctant." I have no problems with Frisco. [Smile] But I sure understand why someone would worry if a link about him was work safe or not.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
He's just misunderstood. [Wink]

[ February 02, 2005, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Lady Jane ]

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Misunderstood and hot?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

From sakeriver:

quote:
Me, I'm just waiting for time. Good thing for you I work all day. [Razz] If I were you, I'd have those Haikus ready by the end of the month, 'cause that's when I go on vacation and have all the time in the world.
But, is he really gone from Hatrack or was that a hoax?
ElJay
Member # 6358

He has posted since then under his alt id, Mean Old Frisco. Um, I think most recently in the Shinda Atlanta thread. But last we talked he was working multiple jobs and saving up so he could take another really long vacation, so he's not around much regardless of if he's officially given up Hatrack or not.

(Note: "last we talked" was when he was frantically trying to find out what kat had done to his apartment. [Big Grin] )

Lady Jane
Member # 7249

quote:
he was frantically trying to find out what kat had done to his apartment.
That's awesome.
Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

*giggle* I hadn't read your full thread, so I had nothing to tell him. Not that I necessarily would have anyway, but you know. I'd've at least started a bidding war for my silence/information.
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

I didn't post in the thread what I had decided to do, which at the time was because I was lazy. Now I'm delighted.

I wonder if he's found it yet. Of course, the real joke would be that frantic searching. Actually finding it will just be icing.

ElJay
Member # 6358

It wasn't too frantic. [Smile] But he was definitly interested.
scottneb
Member # 676

Okay Lady Jane, what's your alter ego?

I'm trying to make sense of this and a fluff name is throwing too many hands in the pot.

Lady Jane
Member # 7249

I'm kat. [Wave]

However, in your thread, Frisco is kat. The thread was a real thread masquerading as a joke thread masquerading as a real thread, but it's all been straightened out and no, he's not banned.

ElJay
Member # 6358

Lady Jane is kat. Part of what happened is she left herself logged on on his computer, he used that fact to try to get her to tell what she had done to the apartment, and in the resulting mess access to her "real name" got lost.
scottneb
Member # 676

Disregaurd the last post. I'm catching on slowly.
ElJay
Member # 6358

See what happens when you neglect Hatrack for too long? It gets all confusing.
scottneb
Member # 676

So kat's in Boise now?

Or were you just visiting?

scottneb
Member # 676

quote:
See what happens when you neglect Hatrack for too long? It gets all confusing.
And yet, I neglect it far too often.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Pfft. I never leave, but I get confused by y'all often. [Razz]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
From what he said on Sakeriver, it sounded more like he had classified you as 'mostly harmless' and wasn't too worried, Kat. Maybe you should leave the evil doin's to the professionals? [Razz]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco's the cause of all misunderstanding

[Wall Bash]

[Razz]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Did we ever discuss just why kat was staying in Frisco's apartment? I think that would be interesting.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

Visiting - we're friends. [Smile] *clamps down on that particular rumor* [Razz]

[ February 02, 2005, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Lady Jane ]

ElJay
Member # 6358

Take all the fun out of it why don'tcha? [Wink]
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

I can add "Eddie and Katie have released the following statement from their publicists." at the beginning if that would put the fun back in. *grin*

[ February 02, 2005, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Lady Jane ]

ElJay
Member # 6358

It would help, yes.
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

Done. *clears throat*
quote:
According to their publicists, Eddie and Katie claim to be visiting as friends.

zgator
Member # 3833

<pays particular attention to the use of "claims">
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Much better, thanks. See, the speculation has begun already. [Big Grin]
scottneb
Member # 676

See, now you've opened another door, you said "claim." There's always a lie when that word starts being thrown around.

Anyways, come skiing Friday. The whole base is off for "Winter Sports Day" and I'm headed to Bogus.

Kama
Member # 3022

I heard they were getting married.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Really? I heard that too!

Um, from you...

[Wink]

Kama
Member # 3022

we were, but he dumped me. For kat. [Frown]
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
That bad, bad, sexy man...
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

I heard they already got married.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that they'd become Quakers.
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mean Old Frisco
Member # 6666

- posted      Profile for Mean Old Frisco   Email Mean Old Frisco         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott! Just got your email...you just missed me.

At present, I'm rather drunk in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. "p

I'll drop you a line when I get back, though, definitely. And thanks for the first thread with my name in it (well, that I didn't start).

And ElJay, don't make Lady Jane think I was frantic. If I remember correctly, I just asked you if you had read the Practical Joke thread. , and was there anything of interest in there. [Razz]

If there does turn out to be anything done to my room, the guy staying in there while I'm gone is in for a real treat. [Big Grin]

Also, if any of the New Orleans Hatrackers want to hang out, drop me an email. I'm staying at the India House.

Anyway, back to the booze!

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Yeah, but frantic sounded so much more amusing.
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay - Frisco, if you don't mind me asking...

I've always kind of wondered how you do it -- I mean you just seem to travel all around at whim -- like the week driving Kama around, then back at your leisure, now to Mardi Gras. Are you independently wealthy or something? Do you have a job?

I'm just curious. Feel free to say it's none of my business.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
He's an itinerant gigolo.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
ah-ha [Wink] That's what I thought!
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

From what I've gathered Frisco works his butt off in Idaho as a chef with two jobs, while he's there, so he *can* afford to take the time off. As a chef there is always a demand I guess and he's not at risk of losing his job as long as he tells them when he's taking off.

Since he's drunk in Nawlins I doubt you'll be hearing from him soon, while he does ply his gigolo trade. [Smile]

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Frisco works his butt off in Idaho as a chef with two jobs
And sometimes as a bartender, from whence come giggling girls and g-normous tips for brief glances at his perfect backside.

[ February 03, 2005, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

So how much DID you tip him Ralphie?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.