FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I need a rub

Author Topic: I need a rub
Smokey
Member # 6531

- posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey         Edit/Delete Post 
Belly rub, preferably. Although under the chin or behind the ears is good too.
Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
You ate Dana's shoes again didn't you? [Smile]

*rub rub*
*scratch scratch*

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I finally have some paprika, but I'm not sure you'll like it.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww... Smokey...

: rubs ears :

Have you been feeling neglected lately, hmmm?

:: pat pat doggy ::

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

- posted      Profile for KrabbyPatty   Email KrabbyPatty         Edit/Delete Post 
C'mon Smokey! Let's run up and down the stairs!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
*sings* On top of Ol' Smokey...

Oh. Wait.

Never mind.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought she was just mopey because Bob was gone. Turns out she knocked out a tooth (lower left fang, actually) at some point. [Eek!] She must have been hurting and I didn’t even notice! (Okay, I noticed when she threw-up yesterday, but I just scolded her for getting into the kitchen garbage.) I’m a bad step-mommy. [Cry]
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] Poor puppy. And her fangs were so cute... maybe you should get her dentures.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
"Aye, there's the rub, for in that sleep of death what dreams may come?" Hammy,

Bill Shakes...

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

- posted      Profile for KrabbyPatty   Email KrabbyPatty         Edit/Delete Post 
Or maybe Poseable Nurse would carve you a new tooth??
j/k Smokey! You have a beautiful smile.

But we need more info about that tooth? Did it fall out or break? Did you have to go to a doggy dentist? I hope you feel better.

edit: questions

[ February 11, 2005, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: KrabbyPatty ]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Well...

I don't know how she did it, but she must've knocked the tooth out on her own. Her other teeth look fine and solid. Her gums are a healthy pink and not puffy. She's eating her dry food with gusto.

I think she was probably trying to chew on a hard object or she banged herself into a wall (bad traction on the linoleum landing strip coming in from the garage.

Really can't tell. I haven't found any blood anywhere and I would've expected at least a little.

Oh well. She's still pretty darn cute and now she has even more of an Elvis thing going when her lower fang (right side) lifts her lip in a fetching sneer/smirk.

dkw has nothing to feel badly about. This dog is impervious to most pain and most likely did it to herself based on some behavior that, were we to witness it, would mystify us for it's complete lack of sense.

Poor puppy, but she really is no worse for the wear.

I'll keep an eye out though. If another tooth disappears it's off to the vet for sure!!! But for now, it looks like it was self-inflicted.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.