FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Constantine (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Constantine
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
The guy who drove him everywhere.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
He is dead.
Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunbun
Member # 6814

- posted      Profile for bunbun   Email bunbun         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the apprentice alot--he was really funny. His death caught me. We should have had more of that guy!

Eve

Posts: 516 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, he's d-e-d dead.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

But then why did he jump in the sky like that?
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

And why did he have wings and red glowing eyes?
MEC
Member # 2968

Does anyone even know what I'm talking about?
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
MEC, he got possessed by the Devil's son and killed. That's all.
Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

But then why in the end did he come out of his grave with angel wings and glowing red eyes and jump into the sky?
Rico
Member # 7533

- posted      Profile for Rico           Edit/Delete Post 
The apprentice was killed by Gabriel actually, the angel was invisible which is why Constantine used that weird spell thingie to make her visible.

He killed him while he was invisible. No clue why the apprentice became an angel, I'm sorry to say I didn't stick around to watch the end of the credits for this one.

By the way, first post here! [Big Grin]

[ March 13, 2005, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Rico ]

Posts: 459 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
MEC, when did this jumping into the sky thing occur? I don't remember it.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

After the credits:

It shows Constantine going up to the kid's grave. Then Constantine places his lighter on the grave and says "you did good, kid". And then when he's walking away wings suddenly apear and then you see behind him that it is the kid, the kid's eyes glow red, then he jumps into the air, and constantine smirks.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.