FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What I like about Hatrack, a matter of Feyd

Author Topic: What I like about Hatrack, a matter of Feyd
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
Feyd.

Though apparently I can't pick him out from this lineup. I think he is the leftmost one.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
Feyd is always the tall one. That is all you need to know to pick him out.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
pooka, this whole "bumping old threads with dobies in them and making new dobies" thing is baffling to me. Cease at once.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, that was a result of post stalking dobbie to see how many dobies he actually does. But I'm flattered that you notice. By the way, a poll by GW university found that Clinton and Kennedy were voted greater presidents than George Washington this year (getting back to the "dems don't think Clinton is infallible" argument we had in a thread I would prefer not to bump.) To be fair, righties picked Reagan and GWB over GW, so I think it's largely an issue of people not knowing more than what has happened during their lifetimes. I think the rankings were
1. Lincoln
2. Reagan
3. FDR
4. JFK
5. GWB
6. The Father of our Country.

Anyway, I was shocked. But there was probably a thread on this that I failed to notice.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.