FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Clean Sweep, calling SarcasticMuppet and HesterGray

Author Topic: Clean Sweep, calling SarcasticMuppet and HesterGray
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff and don't want to mess with ebaying.

Sarcasticmuppet, I remember you are into trim. I have three really pretty sari trims left over from my SCA days that I'm finally ready to release. Do you want them? Two are almost 4 inches wide...one has a purple base fabric, the other is navy blue. The last trim isn't sari, it was a gift from a friend who went to Australia and this is what she brought back for me. It's a lovely black and red trim. If you want them, email me your address.

HesterGray, since you're just getting into the SCA, I'd be pleased to send you what I have left of my sewing kit. It has a bunch of patterns, buttons, aglets, some yards of silk, and various odds and ends. If you want them, email me your address. I'm going to go through my trunk next, so there may be more. Also, what size foot do you have? I have a pair of custom made shoes that I'll include if they're anywhere close to your size. Otherwise I'll ebay them.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
You're so sweet, Jeniwren! I emailed the address in your profile. As soon as you reply back, I'll give you my address. [Smile]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HesterGray
Member # 7384

- posted      Profile for HesterGray   Email HesterGray         Edit/Delete Post 
That would be awesome! I do sew a lot of garb. Extra supplies are always appreciated. [Smile]

Thanks so much! I'll email you.

Posts: 486 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

I got SM's email.

Not yours though, Hester. I just finished with my trunk. There was more garb in there than I thought there would be. I was a size 4 when I wore them (oh for the days...). You want them? There's also feast gear.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HesterGray
Member # 7384

- posted      Profile for HesterGray   Email HesterGray         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent the email. It should get to you any minute now. [Smile]

Well, a size 4 wouldn't fit me, but I have a couple of tiny friends who would be able to use them. Unless you have something else in mind for them.

Feast gear would be fabulous as well!

Posts: 486 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

My package came in today! The blue and purple trims are beutiful (so much so I can't decide which one I like more), and I had no idea you'd send me so much! Though I think the red trim might have a date with a sassy pair of pants I own, I have no clue yet how to best show off these gorgeous wide ones. Thank you thank you thank you so much! ((((Jeniwren))))

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

You're SO welcome, sm! I had them forever and hated to see them go to waste. Plus I'm far happier knowing that they went to someone who would really enjoy them. I'm SO glad you like them! My favorite was the purple.

Hester, your box should get there tomorrow.

HesterGray
Member # 7384

Yay! *waits with eager anticipation*

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.