FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Vana and Lime are also Mayflies (though they have no wings)

Author Topic: Vana and Lime are also Mayflies (though they have no wings)
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey you two – did you get my e-mail? I have programs to type, music to buy, organists to brief.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm... is Dana now into that "less than a month before I get married" panic attack? [Big Grin]
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if she is having wedding dreams yet.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of dreams...last night I dreamed that I was at a baby shower and I couldn't see the faces of the people there but they all had Hatrack names and they were giving the baby stuff to me but I still didn't realize the shower was for me. Wierd, huh?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooh, baby shower dreams are about good things happening in your life. [Smile]

[ March 07, 2005, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mean Old Frisco
Member # 6666

- posted      Profile for Mean Old Frisco   Email Mean Old Frisco         Edit/Delete Post 
Not if they're like that scene in Magnolia with the frogs.

[ March 07, 2005, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Mean Old Frisco ]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lime
Member # 1707

- posted      Profile for Lime   Email Lime         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I haven't gotten any email from you recently. I suspect that this is because I am a man. And/or didn't come to the henna party.

Whuzzis about no wings?

[ March 07, 2005, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Lime ]

Posts: 753 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

I sent it to Vana becasue I had her address and didn't want to go digging for yours.

But now that yours is handy . . .

INCOMING!

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lime
Member # 1707

- posted      Profile for Lime   Email Lime         Edit/Delete Post 
*reflects email back using tennis racquet with both grace and aplomb*
Posts: 753 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

I’m not panicking. Monday is my day off and I’m using it to work on wedding stuff. But I’m not panicking. Nope nope nope. Just a little antsy, and most of it isn’t even wedding related. (Except the part where Bob is on the road every stinkin’ week between now and W-day.)
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] [Razz]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Better the month before than the month after, neh?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

He will be traveling the two weeks immediately following the wedding as well.

But that's different.

rivka
Member # 4859

*laugh* That doesn't count!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

I'm really only worried about the week before the wedding. Acording to plan he should be home by Thursday night. But it might be necessary for him to stay through Friday. [Eek!] He says he won't do it, but if it turns out to be the ethical thing to do, I'd want him to. Mostly.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Oh, my!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Good thing he's not baking the cake!
dkw
Member # 3264

If he's here, we're doing it together. He's great with cheesecake. We're also baking the communion bread, which I really want us to do together. But if not [Dont Know]

As long as he's here for the wedding, I'm happy.

Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry! I wasn't really online at all this weekend. I'll get the info to you tonight when I get home (I'm not having any luck finding the ISBN online). I'm sorry!
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

"Good thing he's not baking the cake!"

Well, he certainly does tend to take the cake.

dkw
Member # 3264

Tonight is no problem. I just wanted to be sure you got the e-mail. [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.