FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey, Syn, thanks for the heads-up about H.I.M.

Author Topic: Hey, Syn, thanks for the heads-up about H.I.M.
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
After seeing you mention H.I.M. here, I went and had a listen to some of that stuff on iTMS yesterday, and wound up purchasing five songs:

Our Diabolikal Rapture
The Beginning of the End
For You
Close to the Flame
Beautiful

The first is probably my favourite, I just can't get enough of that monster riff. I really like the coda of For You, too, which comes quite unexpectedly.

In case you couldn't tell, I like H.I.M.'s, um, heavier material [Wink]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Oooo, I love them [Smile]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
H.I.M's quite impressive. I was introduced a couple of years ago, i cannot remember by who.

I don't care much for the heartagram though...once again i cannot explain why...

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the heartagram. It's on my wrist band.
H.I.M. is so good, especially live. You should hear Heaven Tonight and When Love and Death Embrace and Gone with the Sin od version.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
I like their cover of Wicked Game.
Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.