FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » That [] thread is ticking me off...kaioshin00! This means you! ;-)

Author Topic: That [] thread is ticking me off...kaioshin00! This means you! ;-)
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't see what's inside it!!!!

Darn you kaioshin00! What is that all about! Why can't I see inside your mystery box thread??

[Smile]

[ March 17, 2005, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Telperion the Silver ]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
[Taunt]

gnite [Sleep]

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey...

HEY! Get back here!

*runs after him*

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I could tell you how to get in there.

For the right price.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Meh. I'd tell you for free.

But I'm going to bed now.

G'night! [Smile]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Guys! no! Tell me!
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Hah! I got in all by myself. I don't nead you!

[Taunt]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not hard, really...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BotaLadyG
Member # 7053

- posted      Profile for BotaLadyG   Email BotaLadyG         Edit/Delete Post 
*pout* I can't get in... oh well I need to go to bed anyways, I have cupcakes to ice in the morning... [Smile]
Posts: 115 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BotaLadyG
Member # 7053

- posted      Profile for BotaLadyG   Email BotaLadyG         Edit/Delete Post 
oh oh oh I got in!
Posts: 115 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I had absolutely no problem getting in on my own computer... now I'm on campus, and suddenly, it doesn't let me in anymore. [Confused]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, this brings me back to the days when invisible threads were hard to get into, and the Last Post thread was only 120 pages long.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babager
Member # 6700

- posted      Profile for babager   Email babager         Edit/Delete Post 
Are "invisible" threads for people who want to show off their computer skills while those of us not as adept are left standing out in the cold feeling small and inferior?? [Frown]
Posts: 295 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty much. [Wink]
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babager
Member # 6700

OH and btw.... I still don't know how to get into the "big" last post thread. I have managed to get there a few times but I really couldn't tell you how I did it. [Grumble]
Posts: 295 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
The last post thread thing bugs me, but I had no problem with the () one. Come on guys, use your imagination !
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babager
Member # 6700

Well if anyone has pity on me they can e-mail me the "secret". I promise I won't tell that you told!! [Monkeys]
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
Go to the "Today's Active Topics," it'll give you a short blurb from each thread, see if you can read a way in.
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I just clicked on 'posts' under a visible post by kaioshin00, and there were several ways in after that. [Smile]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Or you can go to the thread directly beneath it, and click "next" near the top of the page. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
My browser has a line at the thread title that I can click on. [Taunt]

quote:
Or you can go to the thread directly beneath it, and click "next" near the top of the page. [Smile]
Aw, but that's the *easy* way. [Smile] I changed it in the address bar.
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Well, aren't you special? [Razz]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. [Razz]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.