FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Star Wars Revelations?

Author Topic: Star Wars Revelations?
His Savageness
Member # 7428

- posted      Profile for His Savageness   Email His Savageness         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations/revelations.html

Watch the trailer. All I can say is: huh?

Posts: 194 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I am suprised LucasFilms hasn't crushed this for copyright infringment.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
His Savageness
Member # 7428

- posted      Profile for His Savageness   Email His Savageness         Edit/Delete Post 
Kind of what I was thinking.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
If the millions of voices crying out in terror after films one and two didn't bother him, Lucas' ability to detect a disturbance in the Force is a little rusty.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not so sure I like this one.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
from their FAQ...

quote:
Is Lucas aware of your film and isn't he going to sue the hell out of you?

Answer:
For most people who do not understand fan films we get this question often .To answer, I doubt if Lucas himself has seen "Revelations". However ,Lucas is a large supporter for fan films,and is very kind enough to let other inspiring artists play in his backyard, as long as you don't try and make money from his hard work, and respectfully so.
"Revelations" is a non-profit film and everyone who worked on the film was a volunteer (no one was paid)
The film itself will be availible free to download from TheForce.net and the "Revelations" website to anyone who wishes to watch it.

[ March 18, 2005, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Strider ]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

Well, the special effects and costumes look amazing for what it is, but the acting seems terrible. I was cringing at some of the line reading. And that was only the trailer!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, are you talking about Revelations or Revenge of the Sith?
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

Revelations...

edit: whoops...I'm an idiot. [Smile]

[ March 18, 2005, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Strider ]

vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink]
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought I would bump this thread up with the news that they've released the full movie.

Star Wars: Revelations

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
I only watched the trailer...but the FX looked amazing for an independent film. Sadly the acting looked as bad as the FX looked good. They say that the people were all in community theater and such...I guess their community theaters are not nearly as good as the one in my area.

They seem to be trying to hard...and it just looks way over the top.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.