FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Disney audition in August

Author Topic: Disney audition in August
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
JenniK just got through on the Disney audition line after months of trying, and it looks like her audition for the Voices of Liberty will be August 19th, at 1 pm.

Jenni has sung in all sorts of musical groups, and she loves a capella music in particular. I played a lot of instruments, and sang a lot in school, so I have a pretty good ear, and I think she is great...then again, I can't claim to be impartial. [Blushing]

She has sung in chamber music groups too, and has sung in weddings and religious ceremonies, so this is right up her alley. Also, August gives us enough time to save up some money, so I may be going down with her, and we may stay a few days...August 19th is a Friday, so we would probably fly back late Monday night, as we both have Mondays off.

Wish us luck...if she gets the job, or any other singing gig they offer her, we will be moving down there, probably to the Kissimmee aarea. Disney holds open auditions, and they decide where they think you would fit in best, so it would be possible for her to not make the VoL and still be hired...for American Vibe, or some other role.

Right now she is so excited that she is bouncing up and down. [Big Grin]

[ March 21, 2005, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Woohoo! Break a leg, JenniK!
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myr
Member # 5956

- posted      Profile for Myr   Email Myr         Edit/Delete Post 
That is SO EXCITING!

I have an unhealthy love for anything Disney, hehe.

Good luck JenniK!!

Not that you need it! [Big Grin]

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!!! Good luck, JenniK!!
Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck!

[Group Hug]

It's a shame your visit will not be during my vacation.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Break a leg, JenniK. [Smile]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG OMG! That's amazing!!!! [Hail]

I really admire you for this, Jenni!! Best of luck!!!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Cool!

There's not many times I get to use the word "terrific" and this is definately one of them [Big Grin] .

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, Jenni!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Icky, too bad, but maybe we can still work something out. Why, when is your vacation? I thought August 19th school would still be out for summer vacation...

We will be there on the weekend, from Friday to Monday, too....I will let you know for sure when we will be down there so we can try to make some sort of plans. I would really like to meet you and your family, and the rest of the FL clump if possible, while we are down there.. We most likely be staying in Kissmee with my best friend at his house. If not, we will be staying nearby, I am sure.

Kwea

[ March 21, 2005, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! I hope it works well for you guys. [Smile]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]

*sends luck vibes*

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Right now she is so excited that she is bouncing up and down
Like these guys

[The Wave]

Congrats [Big Grin]

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
We go back around August 1. [Grumble]

I'm sure we'll be able to get together, though. I just wish it was during my vacation so we'd have more time to have fun! [Smile]

As for the rest of the Central Florida clump . . . good luck. I'm certainly not a big enough draw to get us all together, since Bob left. [Wink]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

[Big Grin]
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] [Hat] Congratulations on the audition.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Derrell, did you ever contact anyone about the Masonic thing?
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.