FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Happy Birthday Farmgirl! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Farmgirl!
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look what we all missed: Happy Birthday!
quote:
No way I'm clicking on that link! I'm sitting here eating peach cobbler that a co-worker brought it in celebration of my birthday, and I'm not going to let you spoil it!

Farmgirl

Happy Birthday!
[The Wave]

What fun. Doing anything special?

[Party]

Posts: 2844 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord! How could I have not put that together? Happy Birthday FG!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myr
Member # 5956

- posted      Profile for Myr   Email Myr         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Farmgirl,
Happy Birthday to youu!

[Smile]

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. Happy birthday Farmgirl!

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday. [Smile]
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blushing] [Blushing]

:: munches on more cobbler ::

I'm still YTB (younger than Bob) but OTD (older than Dana)

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm, peach cobbler. I want a friend like that. [Smile]

Happy Birthday!

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] I missed that too! [Blushing] I think I was too focused on the notion of yummy peach cobbler.

Happy birthday, Farmgirl! [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(she made two. One peach and one cherry. And brought them both in while still warm from the oven...) can't you just smell them? Ummmmmmmmmm
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Happy Birthday!

*covets cobbler*

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blackberry cobbler is my favorite. Yumm!
Posts: 2844 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Happy Birthday Farmgirl!

[The Wave]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hapful Birthday! [Smile]
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IvyGirl
Member # 6252

- posted      Profile for IvyGirl   Email IvyGirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!! *plots way to get her out to eat this evening*
[The Wave] [Party] [Kiss]

Ivygirl

(BTW, she's 44 [Big Grin] )

[ March 25, 2005, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: IvyGirl ]

Posts: 156 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much plotting is actually required?

If you gotta, you can make her feel guilty about not sharing any pie with you. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

It's cobbler, Trevor, not pie! [No No]
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*horrified*

Cobbler ≠ pie

[edit: or what Farmgirl said]

[ March 25, 2005, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: rivka ]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IvyGirl
Member # 6252

- posted      Profile for IvyGirl   Email IvyGirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this case, it may take some work to get her to agree.

Pie is better than cobbler though. Too bad.

Ivygirl

Posts: 156 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would *kill* for a piece of cherry cobbler right about now.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Party]
Happy Bday

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] Happy Birthday, FG! *wishes for some rhubarb pie* *opens eyes and looks around hopefully* *is sad because none appears* [Wink]
Posts: 21181 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Jake - want me to save a piece until next weekend?

[Wink]

Jay
Member # 5786

I bet Ivygirl is going to have to cook tonight!!!

And do the dishes!

And whatever other chores there are around the house!!

IvyGirl
Member # 6252

Well, what does she want, eggs or ramen? That's about all there is. [Taunt]

Ivygirl

dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy, happy birthday!!! [Party]
Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

Ramen omelets? Yum!
TMedina
Member # 6649

*grins* Gee, how much persuading will you need to do with the threat of "eggs or ramen"? [Big Grin]

Of course, I actually snack on dry ramen.

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, with eggs, ramen, and a couple of spices, you could make a lovely egg-drop soup!
Posts: 21181 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Farmgirl! Yay!

[Party]

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Farmgirl--I'm not sure I'd kill for a piece of week old cobbler, but I might drive across the country for one. [Smile]

Ivygirl--you could probably improvise some decent pad thai, given some onions, peanuts, and a few other things.

BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!

AJ

Posts: 11264 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Tracy! I made you a cake!

[ March 25, 2005, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Annie ]

Posts: 8503 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

[ROFL] That is SO Cool, Annie!

Glad that isn't in front of me -- it would be way too pretty to eat! I couldn't bear to cut it!

Farmgirl
(p.s. it's spelled Tracy) [Blushing]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Farmgirl!

<munches sugar free, whole wheat cobbler>

Posts: 22496 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

This might work for someone from Kanas:

Happy Birthday (speakers on)

Disclaimer: Please take no offense at “thing”

Happy Birthday

Enjoy your omelet!

ctm
Member # 6525

- posted      Profile for ctm   Email ctm         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Farmgirl! I hope you have a great day. Actually, peach cobbler can make any day great-- especially when it's still warm from the oven. Mmmmm!
Posts: 239 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo! Woo! [Party]
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joyeux aniversaire, Farmgirl !!!!!! I'd like to congratulate you for your 20 years old. (all girls stay at this age)

So, i hope you have a big and beautiful party.

[Party]

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babager
Member # 6700

- posted      Profile for babager   Email babager         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Party] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Party]
Posts: 295 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimsies
Member # 7418

- posted      Profile for mimsies   Email mimsies         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!
Posts: 772 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[The Wave] [The Wave] [The Wave]

Party waves!!! WOOHOO! Happy Birthday!

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*practices singing Happy Birthday To You in anticipation of one week late rendition* [The Wave] [Party]
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Tracy! [Party]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, Farmgirl! [Smile]
Posts: 4076 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Party]

Happy Birthday!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

You all are really so sweet!
[Blushing]
I'm amazed at how much this thread has cheered up my day!

Farmgirl

:: pats full stomach from our supper out - that my oldest son paid for!!! ::

[ March 25, 2005, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Farmgirl ]

Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!

[Party]

And many more!

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, can't believe I missed the birthday confession! I remember seeing the post too!

Happy Birthday! (hope it was a good one!)

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Farmgirl. [Wave]
Posts: 4531 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.