FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Image

Author Topic: Image
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Ive posted some stuff I've made here before ... so I figured I'd do it again.

Here.

Can you tell me if you like?

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kamui
Member # 7619

- posted      Profile for Kamui   Email Kamui         Edit/Delete Post 
I like it. it looks kinda watery almost, and I really like the color. Don't take this the wrong way but if you put that on a shirt I'd wear it.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
The link won't work for me. [Frown]
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
it's beautiful!
it's blue!
i'd wear it too.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
The link doesn't work for me now, either, but it did earlier.

I liked the colors and the curvature, but I don't know that I'd wear it or use it as a decoration. It reminds me too much of sperm.

Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
mm. I have a pretty bad server, it likes to fluctuate randomly.

Thanks for the comments!

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
is that an oil painting?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

lol, huh? I made it in Photoshop. Cuz I was bored today.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

well i dont know how that stuff works. Photoshop is like the dead sea scrolls to me. Looks fancy, no idea what it means or how to use it.

Either way, it looks really cool. I didn't know you could make stuff like that in photoshop (which is why I assumed it was hand drawn)

Forgive my ignorance! I'm not stupid I swear! [Wall Bash]

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

[Hail] Lyrhawn
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Now I can see it. It looks awesome! [Smile]
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
At first glance, it looked like a sperm. [Dont Know] But it's a cool design.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

It does look VERY awesome. I like it. Let's just pretend I never said anything about that painting gibberish. That was my mulligan for March.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

o.O i wish it didn't look like a sperm :/
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Yes but it's a fancy pants sperm! look at all the flagella! It's a super sperm. I bet that guy always wins the race.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

[Big Grin]

You should be a motivational speaker, Lyrhawn.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I'm going to be a teacher, it'll come in handy.

If you're ever in a race or something though, invite me along, I'll motivate!!!!

Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't go there, I'd get virused. o_O

Buuut, speaking of the dead sea scrolls..
Ink & Blood Exhibit

I went there last night. Way cool. [Cool]

Don't tell me the fragments weren't authentic.. it would break my heart. [Frown]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

And if you're lazy like me..
Artifacts in the exhibit

Don't read, just look.

(Of course, if you're lazy like me, you won't do either. But you'll be missing out, I say!)

It was a lot of fun. I guess that's why I'm posting this.
Go ahead, laugh if you will.
My favorite part was the Book of Hours they had on display. It was so pretty. [Big Grin]

[ April 02, 2005, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Tater ]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw the image, though the site has been down for a few days now. I hope it comes back up soon!

To me it looks like a hexapus, or like a Watcher in the Water, though more beautiful than I pictured it, and with fewer arms. The body looks almost pearly. My favorite part is the circular highlight things that are up among the arms.

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

what? no one else has seen the exhibit?
it was cool, I say!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.