FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » next alvin book

Author Topic: next alvin book
rekken so
Member # 7662

- posted      Profile for rekken so           Edit/Delete Post 
Just wondering if anybody knows when the 7th book of the 7th son of the 7th son is coming out?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
I would bet the 7th year of this century
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rekken so
Member # 7662

- posted      Profile for rekken so           Edit/Delete Post 
No I'm serious. I just finished the sixth book and would like to know when to expect the next one.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Expect it "later". OSC has other projects he's working on. Check the publication dates of each of the previous books, and you'll quickly realize that he doesn't exactly crank these things out.

[ March 28, 2005, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Verily the Younger ]

Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
This might help you a bit:

http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002674#000000

kacard is Mrs. Card by the way.

There’s a bunch of things he’s got to do. Maybe we should lock him in a room until it’s done.

Guess that might not be a very friendly writing environment….

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.