FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » (((Belle)))

Author Topic: (((Belle)))
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to do that. I know you've had some tough times lately and are going through a difficult period. Hope things work out for you. [Smile]

I was going to do this privately, but you don't have an email in your profile.

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
[Group Hug] [Group Hug]
Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
*tackle hug*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
I also formally submit embracature to Belle and the Belle family.

Regards,
jexx

(it's always more fun to go fancy *grin* seriously, Belle, I have added your family to my prayers. My dad was a small-businessman and it was hard, and it ended sadly, too)

((Belle))

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost Ashes
Member # 6745

- posted      Profile for Lost Ashes   Email Lost Ashes         Edit/Delete Post 
We luv ya Belle, better days ahead.
Posts: 472 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know what happened, but it doesnt sound fun. [Frown]

[Group Hug] <--Hatrack around Belle.

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Belle))))
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry]

You are the sweetest group - and the most awesome people in the world. Thank you KarlEd, and everybody else.

We're going to be okay. I've had my tears and now I'm just focused on what's to come.

I have my husband and my children and my family and friends - and belong to the greatest online community in existence. I have so many blessings, I could never count them all.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry about your business, ((Belle.)) [Frown]
quote:
I've had my tears and now I'm just focused on what's to come.
Good for you, that's the right spirit! [Smile]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs and support*
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs Belle*
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
*Hugs'em all because he loves Hatrack.*
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle and family)))
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry you have to go through something difficult and unpleasant, Belle, but I know you'll come through it stronger than ever. You rock.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to let you guys know, that things are looking really good.

Oh sure, we've still got tons of debt left from the business, and will be working to pay that off for some time, but things are coming together.

The most important thing is that my husband is walking around like he's lost fifty pounds - the weight on his shoulders is off. And, in unfortunate timing, the guy that hired him has one other employee and that employee is in the hospital with pneumonia. I'm really upset for his sake - Wes knows him and he's a really nice guy. But, it means Wes can really be an asset to his new employer right now.

One other concern we had was a company truck, that needs to be sold and we were at a loss of how to do it - well the new employer said he'll take it and sell it for us.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. [Smile] You're surrounded by great people, Belle. It sounds like you guys are going to make it, and if you needed help, you know we'd come forward.

(((((Belle and Family)))))

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad things are looking up, Belle. [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle)))

That is not a pity hug.

That was not a "gee everyone else is doing it so I'd better or I'd appear like an ijiot" hug.

It was not a hug in admiration of your spirit.

It was not a congratulatory hug for being so strong and for looking on the bright side.

Its just because hugging you seemed like a fun thing to do.

It was.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
I still am in the dark, but that's okay. (((Belle))). I think I see what's going on, but I don't want to project my own issues.

I mean, I thought Anti-Cool was Anne Kate. So my spidey sense needs to be recalibrated.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
((Belle))

I'm sorry. My family's business isn't doing too well right now.. I sorta know how you feel.

mothertree, Spidey sense! maybe you can work on a twin vibe thing.

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle))) I didn't get my part-time job recently out of boredom with being an at-home mom. So I feel your pain somewhat. I can also look at the relief you describe with some envy.
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.