FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » BobNDana Con: Regrets :(

Author Topic: BobNDana Con: Regrets :(
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
I know CaySedai and Noemon might not make it, and I'm going to be (very reluctantly) tendering my regrets as well. I have an appointment to see my physician to take care of some things on Friday, and I'm afraid I'm not in good shape for making the drive. Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to bring xnera, either. [Frown]

I've been getting increasingly fatigued, and earlier in the day, and I stumbled on the stairs yesterday. I'm not anemic, I had my thyroid checked recently, and I have had excellent nutrition, excercise, and sleep lately. It isn't depression, and regardless, I've been taking my Prozac religiously. So, the upshot is that I need to get my heart checked out again.

With any luck, this will just be me being lazy and wanting to enjoy Spring. [Smile] I will certainly keep y'all updated with the good news, and I will be there in spirit this weekend.

Next time. [Smile] [Group Hug]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
!!! ((((Claudia Therese))))

Take care of yourself, dear CT.

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you're taking care of yourself. Good luck, and let us know what the doctor says.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Next time! How many times do you think they're going to have to get married before it sticks? [Wink]

[Group Hug] Take care of yourself. You're important. [Smile]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((CT)))))))))) [Frown]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
((Sara))

You both will be missed. I hope it is just spring fever, but either way, take care of you.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Sent you a cheer-up, ma'am. Check your dave_and_ct account.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

- posted      Profile for KrabbyPatty   Email KrabbyPatty         Edit/Delete Post 
I was so looking forward to seeing you again, but you most certainly must take care of you. Hugs and good wishes to an awesome person.
Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]

*wail* But I promise to shower!

Take good care of yourself, Sara. [Smile]

We will meet, eventually. The laws of the universe dictate it. [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, dear. Take care of yourself, CT. We'll miss you at the wedding.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]

((CT)))

I was so looking forward to finally meeting you . . . it's me, isn't it? Tell the truth--I can take it. :-\

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you get to feeling better and it turns out to be minor...

but...man.. I was SO looking forward to finally meeting you!

In fact, I think with you an Noemon off the list, most of the others I have already met already at KamaCon. But it is good to see them again, too.

[Frown]

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

I'm so sad I don't get to meet CT, but that just means it will be later. I AM excited to meet Icky, whom I've never and who has promised me a dance. I think it was the chicken dance, but I believe we'll change that.
Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
CT take care of yourself sweetheart!

I wish I could have worked in this trip to my schedule as well, but it's just too far and with the kids and school and everything I can't really leave town.

I will be wishing everybody the best and I hope you all have a wonderful time. I'm sure it will be a beautiful wedding. [Smile]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the good thoughts. No worries! [Wave] I'm doing the grownup thing and getting checked out, so that's cool. I'll miss you all, though.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
*wails* Nooooooo!!!! I was so looking forward to meeting you! This sucks [Mad]

Okay, done being selfish and childish. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, and hope everything gets better soon. (((CT)))

Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

With Noemon and CT off the list, there's nobody new left that Farmgirl wanted to meet . . .

O_O

*sniff*

-o-

Kat, I promised you a dance?

O_O

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

*sniff* You're standing me up?

Wait...
...that was you, right?

Well, crap. Who was that?

[ March 30, 2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Lady Jane ]

larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
CT.... hope things go well for you with your health. Take care of yourself.

As for not being able to attend the wedding, look at it this way, this just means they'll have to document it really really really well. (We want photos and videos.... okay... maybe videos aren't possible, but the photos should be fabulous.)

{{{{CT}}}}

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Get better! (((CT))) [Group Hug]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Well, it's conceivable that I might have . . . [Dont Know] It just doesn't sound like me, given how I hate to dance. Better make sure I get to dance with Cor first, though, or there'll be hell to pay. [Wink]
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

I'm sure you'd remember. [Wink]

Well, shoot. I have no idea who that was.

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
With Noemon and CT off the list, there's nobody new left that Farmgirl wanted to meet . . .
I'm so sorry, Icky! I totally forgot you were coming too!

I'm very anxious to meet you and Cor!

(I'd better go back and re-check that list!)

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
*Refrains from expressing dismay at not being able to meet Sara*

I hope you find everything is in tip-top shape and that a bit of rest will set you to rights. [Group Hug]

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
(((CT)))

We'll see you soon. I hope you get good news.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]

I hope everything turns out okay.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Feel better, CT.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll just assume you forgot about me too, Farmgirl [Razz]
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

It's okay, FG. [Group Hug]
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, dang, I was hoping to meet you too, CT [Frown] but yay for you for taking care of you
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Come on, admit it...you are afraid Mack might get a shot of you there, that si the real reason, isn't it? [Big Grin]

CT< be well, and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it is a case of Spring Fever...they DO have spring up there, right? Some time on or about Aug. 15th..... [Wink]

[ March 31, 2005, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Take care of yourself, Sara.

Rivka was very excited to be meeting you in a chat I had with her the other day. I know she and others will be disappointed. [Frown]

But, your health comes first.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.