FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Another Mafia Invite

Author Topic: Another Mafia Invite
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
You are cordially invited to attend The Angry Crayon's Haunted Mansion Mafia starting April 5th 2005. This will be a fast paced informal game with your basic horror movie storyline.

Look forward to seeing you there!

[ April 02, 2005, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: ladyday ]

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
already signed up. [Razz]
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to play, but I have no time to breathe, let alone kill people... I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass this time. [Frown] Have fun, though.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

MEC is hard core [Big Grin]
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

*bump* signups end today at midnight est. We've got MEC and David Bowles from hatrack, anyone else want to play this round?

It's going to be a pretty informal game, so if you're worried about making an elaborate character, I'd ask you not to sweat it. The throw away character I made has a two sentance description and that's all you really need.

ladyday
Member # 1069

woot, Patrick's playing [Big Grin] .

This one's turning out to be pretty off the hook.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, Billie, I'm turning more and more into a slacker, and I'd prefer not to add something else to my conscience of things I'm slacking in.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

aw, that's okay. There will be others, can't seem to put them out fast enough.
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm tempted, but I should probably do that Shadow of the Giant Barnes and Nobel's online class I signed up for.
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.