FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny

Author Topic: Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

- posted      Profile for Darth Ender           Edit/Delete Post 
Let the drama begin.

[Evil Laugh]

Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers
If you agree to abide by our rules below, please press the Agree button, which will enable you to register on this message board. If you do not agree to these terms, press the Cancel button.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of this BB and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You also agree that you will not use this forum to try to convert people to your own religious beliefs, or to disparage others for their own religious beliefs. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this BB (and any owners of this BB) and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate in this BB.

[Evil Laugh]

Posts: 134 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
is there a point to this post?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's supposed to be an intro.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

ah. hmm.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

[Evil Laugh] What’s your point? [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 134 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Let the drama begin.
TNT knows drama.
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
May I just point out that your nick is awesome.

And welcome to Hatrack. [Wave]

And I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds important, and hopefully you'll explain. [Wink]

Hi. I'm Raia. Nice to meet you.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

um, Raia, those were the board rules... [Razz]
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Is he suggesting the origin of the rules?
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
welcome aboard [Wave]
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Kama: [Wink]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

[Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh]
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm your father, Ender.

Yeah, like really.

I'm more of that strange uncle the family doesn't talk about.

Darth Mauve
I put the Sith in Sithhhhhy.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

gee, now I feel stupid, Raia [Smile]
[Kiss]

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You also agree that you will not use this forum to try to convert people to your own religious beliefs, or to disparage others for their own religious beliefs.
BUGGER! Not only did I do it, but I did it unintentionally ("The Kiddo From Nazzareth")! Sad thing is, I always read TOA and such. This means that I'm in the worst position, since I forgot!

I'm violating BB rules like hell. S***! (Vulgarity is one.)

JH

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Does that mean we can't say, "Join the Dark Side Luke!"

[zap] Owwwwww [/zap]

I guess we can't.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Very interesting
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

You can't join the dark side. There is an apprentice and a master only. The rest are just servants.
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Can a Jedi from the light side go undercover and pretend to be on the dark side in order to subvert the dark side? Or does the very intent to deceive make him REALLY on the dark side?

Or is the opposite of "the dark side" "the bright side," and so the good Jedis are really just optimists?

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
As long as I don't have to hear Jack Nicholson coughing up a hairball as he massacres "Always Look on the Bright Side" then Jedis can do whatever the hey-ho they want.

[ April 03, 2005, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: Leonide ]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
val
Member # 7687

- posted      Profile for val   Email val         Edit/Delete Post 
Stan the man, you're truely evil.

I CLICKED on that link!!!!!

...grrrrr.... [Grumble]

[Smile]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Stan wins the award for worst belated april fools joke of this year...

I hate those blasted sites. Even though I know how to program one I still can't get out of the bloody things with out closing down my browser.

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
val
Member # 7687

heh, same here... had to end the whole process, and of course that closed the hatrack page [Cry]

I think I'm well on my way to a serious addiction...

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
On only 9 posts? Man are you in trouble! [Razz]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Kama, don't feel stupid! [Kiss]
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

So, Scott Card is interested in the dark side. Perhaps I’ll make you my apprentice.
Darth Card.

Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
The lack of punctuation in those alerts makes the angels cry.

[Cry]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
*eyes Darth Ender suspiciously*

Do I know you from somewhere? [Wink]

Welcome to the forum. [Smile]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
OSC, maybe they're armed with duct tape?

Ya know, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

<ducking and running>

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

[Evil Laugh]
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Darth Ender--an educational history:

After his remarkable career in Battle School, Ender finished his education at Hogwartz, where he studied under both Gandalph the Grey, and Gandalph the White, as well as Sauron, Saramon, and the Wizard dude from Oz. He then recieved his higher education at Star Fleet Academy (and his romantic education from a Bene Gesserit witch during a romantic weekend on Arakis).

This is according to the authentic sources, a compendium of Fanfic printed in China with verbal promise made by the publisher (who refused to give his name) that it is in full compliance with all international copywrite laws.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
I have my suspicions who Darth Ender is. [Smile]

Someone is frisky this morning.

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
val
Member # 7687

Yes, Alcon, on only 9 posts [Smile] You don't have to post to lurk in threads 'til three-thirty in the morning when you know full well that you've got to be up for church in a few hours only to go to sleep and, I'm ashamed to admit, dream about posting. That is the saddest thing I've ever done after belonging to a forum for only 3 days. Do you guys provide interventions and rehab. here?
(O_o)

Darth Ender
Member # 7694

You’re forgetting my doctorate from the University of Sith where I was valedictorian.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Oh, and your internship with the PsycCorp.
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, you guys are all misspelling Sh*t.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You can't join the dark side. There is an apprentice and a master only. The rest are just servants.
Incorrect, anyone can join the dark side, as long as they have the force. It's the sith that there are now only two of.

edit: spelling for Icarus

[ April 04, 2005, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: MEC ]

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
See! You did it again!
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Do you guys provide interventions and rehab. here?
We are Hatrack. Resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological uniqueness to our own.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.