FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » BobnDana wedding cartoon

Author Topic: BobnDana wedding cartoon
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
This is for anybody who saw the cartoon version of BobnDana's wedding at BobnDana's wedding (or just now in that link right there) and wanted more info on the artist or other characters in it. It was drawn by Stephen Notley of Bob the Angry Flower fame and written by, well, me.
(caution: some adult language in some of the cartoons on that second link.)

Enjoy.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, dweebs. Online forums, who ever goes there?
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
The dweebs bit is kind of a running gag between dkw and myself. Mainly in that whenever she would share with me her latest "awwwww, that's so sweet" type story (and there were plenty) during the months of engagement (and later dating!) I would call her a dweeb.

Thinking about it though, I take back all the times I accused them of acting like a couple of teenagers. I remember dkw as a teenager. She's been WAY more goofily twitterpated recently than I ever saw her back then.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw the picture of that in the rehearsal pictures and I was sad I missed it in real life. How much did that cost you? It is so sweet!
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Member # 6531

- posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey         Edit/Delete Post 
That's so cute.

Would he do one for a dog?

Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.