FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Holy _____ Batman

Author Topic: Holy _____ Batman
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm at a party with Raia, Breyerchic, and Rheagar the Fool and we're trying to figure out what goes in the blank. None of us can figure it out and its driving us all crazy (well, everyone save Raia, she's falling asleep). HELP US!
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean the Tom Swiftie-like things Robin used to say on the TV show? It could be anything.

Maybe you need to give more background.

Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
Whenever I see that, I think of what my sister says sometimes. "Holy h3ll-dam, Batman." She says it in an east Indian accent, which for some reason just slays me.

Sorry. Bet that wasn't what you were after. *wince*

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy rusted metal, Batman!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
In the old movie its "Holy Umbrella, Batman!"
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here's a list of Robin's Holy Batmans from the old movie. Must be one for the show somewhere.

Holy Sardine!
Holy Nightmare!
Holy Merlin The Magician!
Holy Long John Silver! A Pirate Parascope!
Holy Glue Pot!
Holy Polaris!
Holy Demolition!
Holy Halloween!
Holy Heart Failure!
Holy Costume Party! That's The Penguin!
Holy Hallucinations!
Holy Marathon Batman! I'm Getting A Stitch.
Holy Captain Nemo!
Holy Bikini That Was Close!
Holy Heatbreak! Miss Kitka
Holy Almost!
Holy Jumble!

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Spandex Brain!

*narf!*

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
I notice somebody failed to inform me of this event. And we could have watched Firefly (blacwolve has assigned me to indoctrin^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H enlightening Raia and Alcon).
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
You just need to keep adding appropriate things to your situation, like this:

Holy "I'm at a party with Raia, Breyerchic, and Rheagar the Fool and we're trying to figure out what goes in the blank" Batman!

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy "I bet you guys are having a lot of fun", Batman!
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
Holy rusted metal, Batman!
Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
And speaking of Batman, here's the new and full trailer

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/batman_begins/trailer4/large.html

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed we were, but that was driving us nuts. And this thread didn't help at all [Razz]

Russell, I didn't hear about it until, like right before it started. Everyone was kinda zonked so you didn't miss much [Wink]

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Batman
Member # 4211

- posted      Profile for Batman   Email Batman         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell Raia "Holy tooteem Batman! Joker meit!"

That should wake her up.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
It's you! I thought you weren't real!

EDIT: Might want to put on a diaper before you watch the new trailer. It's that good.

[ April 27, 2005, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Book ]

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alistair
Member # 7858

- posted      Profile for Alistair   Email Alistair         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to have an entire list of all of the words used to fill that blank in the original series.

My favorites were always:
Holy hole in a donut Batman!
and
Holy priceless collection of Etruscan snoods Batman!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.