FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » more puppy pictures! (hey fugu are you alive?)

Author Topic: more puppy pictures! (hey fugu are you alive?)
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you kwisni and psychotriad for helping out with these!
Here's the link for the 10 week puppy pictures
AJ

[ May 03, 2005, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
So CUTE!
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I think Brunhilda is just about the *cutest* puppy I've seen in a long time...

*sigh*

I totally wish I could get a dog. I feel like I need a dog. But we're not equipped for an outside dog...and the cat wouldn't like an indoor dog. It makes me sad. [Frown]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
GAH! CUTE!

And the puppies aren't all that bad lookin either. [Wink]

*licks for AJ*

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Really cute. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
AJ, some of the expressions on you face in those pictures were pricless.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
So cute!
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Did I post the picture of my otherwise disembodied eyeball? There was one that all you could see of me was my eyeball right behind the dogs ear. lol.

Glyph,in particular is developing interesting markings. You may notice she has sort of a saddle marking on her back. (I've put a note there.) It is possible she is the elusive "sable" corgi. But I'm not convinced yet.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
I still want 'Hilda!!!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
AJ, they're adorable. How many do you have with you still?
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Huh, you look like a muppet in the photos, AJ, like you're Beeker and you're waiting for the puppies to explode or something.

(Very strange, because I know from meeting you that you DON'T look like a muppet...)

Anyway, cute puppies!!

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
She's still got six, unless one went away after we were there. Pip won't be going anyplace till ken and I find someplace to live, hopefully June sometime.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Yup have six. My mentor Jacque is coming to visit this weekend. I don't know if she will take a puppy home with her or not. If she does it is pretty much the highest compliment she can give me considering she's arguably the best Cardigan Corgi breeder in the country. I'm waiting til she comes and looks at them before I sort the rest out. One should be going to fugu as well though he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, so I'm hoping he's ok. I'm guessing finals may be the reason.

AJ

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.