FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » *fidget*

Author Topic: *fidget*
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
*drums fingers on desk*
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
*jiggles knee up and down*

*taps pencil*

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dabbler
Member # 6443

- posted      Profile for dabbler   Email dabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
I sent you a msg, did you get it, dkw?
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
So, made an offer on that house, didja?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

*thwap*
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Man, you're just violent today. At least I didn't ask if you were waiting for the results of a preganacy test or something.

[Razz]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

dabbler, I hadn't, but now I have. And replied.
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Whabout the e-mail we sent, ma'am?
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

Um, to me? Didn't get it. [Frown]
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
What about the email I thought about sending but didn't?
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
I got that one, Strider. I already thought about sending a reply to someone.

D, should we send to the e-mail in your profile instead of the one we already had?

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

[Embarrassed]

I found it. Lost in the "I was gone for a week" pile. Replying now.

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'M waiting for the negatives from the infrared film to arrive so I can scan them. It's the last thing I have to do, then bobndana's wedding package will be done and ready to send.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

WooHoo!
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

The storybook looks REALLY COOL, too.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portabello
Member # 7710

- posted      Profile for Portabello   Email Portabello         Edit/Delete Post 
I wanna see Serenity RIGHT NOW!!!! [Mad]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
I go to ireland on monday, which seems like a million years away. I'm all packed, got my money and my passport, all I have to do is write my paper and then I'm ready to go.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, this thread is just begging for Adderall.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Sadly, I have that. [Razz]
ElJay
Member # 6358

Sooooooooo. How ya doing, sis?
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
*Is annoyed that people have forgotten the purpose of this thread*
*Sighs loudly and frowns pointedly in the direction of certain posters.*
*Taps tooth with fingernail*

Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

It is distressing when you're waiting for someone to call to have the phone ring and it be someone else asking if the first someone has called yet.

*fidgets*

advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
You just fidgeted right through your 6000th post.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

Bummer.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It is distressing when you're waiting for someone to call to have the phone ring and it be someone else asking if the first someone has called yet.
Sorry.

It's also distressing seeing, too late, that ones cell phone has been called and one failed to notice even though the phone is set on LOUD RING and VIBRATE [Angst] and that the call came in from the right area code, but not from a recognized number.

Ugh...

<fidgets>

Drat, no call tonight.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig
Member # 4704

- posted      Profile for Danzig   Email Danzig         Edit/Delete Post 
*vibrates legs*

*pops knees*

*spasms of the arm*

*vibrates legs*

Posts: 1364 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

*sneaks in*

*twiddles thumbs innocently*

*hopes she doesn't get *thwapped* again*

imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Innocently?

ElJay?

Hah!

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

I'm not quite sure what I did to get this reputation.

*frowns*

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not you, specifically. Too many of us have younger sisters of our own. [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
*thwaps ElJay*
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

For me, it was the flouncing.

That's no innocent flounce you have there.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Hey!

Someone who said they were going to email me, oh, two weeks ago and never did has no call for thwapping! [Razz]

*flounce*

imogen
Member # 5485

See! Just look at that flounce!

[Smile]

I wonder, can one fidget *and* flounce?

ElJay
Member # 6358

I'm multi-talented.

*straightface*

imogen
Member # 5485

*flouncdgit*

?

imogen
Member # 5485

Or maybe it's more *flidget*.
mackillian
Member # 586

*taps fingers*

The UPS man usually gets here around 2:36 (I've timed him and so have the neighbors).

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.