FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anyone know any good jokes?

Author Topic: Anyone know any good jokes?
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
Because our professor wants us all to have a joke to tell tomorrow. And as soon as I started trying to think of good jokes, my mind went perfectly blank, and now I can't remember any jokes that I know, let alone good ones.

Help help help.

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
A grasshopper walks into a bar and sits down on a stool. The bartender looks at him and says, "Hey, we have a drink named after you!"

The grasshopper replies, "You have a drink named Kevin?"

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portabello
Member # 7710

- posted      Profile for Portabello   Email Portabello         Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go.
Posts: 751 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Rene Descarte walks into a bar.
The bartender say "The usual?"
Descarte replies "I think not" and disappears.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I updated it: "Nunquam cogitas, ergo non es."
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Do I have any good jokes? No.

Do I have some bad jokes? Yes.

Three guys are strolling down a street. Two of them walk into a bar.

The third ducks.

___

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

Fssshhhhh

____

How did Cheese get its name?

The first person to smell milk curdling went, "Cheeeeeses that stinks."

___

Whats the difference between Kinky and Perverted?

Kinky uses a feather.

Perverted uses the whole chicken.

____

Did you know that in 1905, it was illegal in the state of Wisconsin to hang a man with a wooden leg?

You had to use a rope. Do you know how hard it is to wrap a wooden leg around somebody's neck?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
How does a Chinese get its name?
Throw a pot down the stairs; the resulting sound - becomes the name.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
A priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What is this, some kind of joke?"
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
I have plenty of good jokes.

Just none that would be acceptable on this forum...;-)

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is only slightly inappropriate.

But it loses some of its kick when not told with, you know, presentation.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
What does Snoop Dogg use his umbrella for?

For drizzle.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.