FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Prayers and good thoughts for katharina (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Prayers and good thoughts for katharina
pepperuda
Member # 1573

- posted      Profile for pepperuda   Email pepperuda         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((Katie)))))))))))
I've been thinking about you alot lately. I'll keep you in my prayers, and I am so sorry.
[Group Hug]

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
no. 6
Member # 7753

- posted      Profile for no. 6           Edit/Delete Post 
It will come, lady. Take care of you.
Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Katie-girl))) Katie, if you need anything, call me. I mean it. We're not far from you. If you need a home-cooked meal, or if you need someone to some over and clean your apartment, or if you need distracting with a baby, or anything, call. I mean it. I will do my best to get it to you as soon as I can. I know that's what the Relief Society is for, but it's also what friends are for, and I don't want you to hesitate. Even if you need to come over and cry. Just let me know, and I'll be there for you.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry life is really pouring on you right now. I hope you will have the comfort you need to weather the storm. [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Hang in there, Katie. [Frown]

*hugs*

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
(((kat)))
[Frown]
[Group Hug]

[ May 05, 2005, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Telperion the Silver ]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Katie, I'm so sorry. Wishing you peace. [Group Hug]
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((kat)))))
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Katie, I am so very sorry. You will be in my prayers.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Katie))), that sucks. I'm sorry your family has to go through this.
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs everyone* Y'all have been so sweet. And, thank heaven, I have good news!!

He woke up!! His heart is responding rapidly to treatment, and when he woke up, he could move all his limbs and recognize people. He's not reciting Shakespeare, but they think he will be okay. [Smile] [Smile]

He's still very sick (in the ICU and on the ventilator), but he's on the mend. [Smile] [Smile]

They don't know what caused it all. They now suspect that the seizures caused the heart trouble and not the other way around, but they don't know what caused the seizure. So, still, stuff to find out. But, he's alive, and it looks like he'll stay that way for a long while. [Smile] [Smile]

Thank you, everyone, for your support. [Smile]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!!!!!
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
That's so great !
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh glorious day! I'm so glad that he is awake!
[The Wave]
[Group Hug]

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, this quick reply thing is cool! (just noticed it... sorry) [Blushing]
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Hug))) I've been thinking of you this week, i'm so glad things are looking better.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Narnia! You're in Germany, right? How is it?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Oh, I'm so glad. I didn't know what to hope for, so I was just praying for God's will to be done and for Him to envelop you all in His love.

I'm so glad His will was for recovery, for your sakes. [Smile]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] I'm glad he's doing better.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.