FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » You know you want to

Author Topic: You know you want to
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm whoring out mafia again [Smile] . We of The Angry Crayon will be doing Xmen this time! Check out the scenario and make a character. Characters due on the 9th, we'll start playing on the 11th.

MEC and I will both be playing this round if you need more incentive [Big Grin] . And if that doesn’t excite you, maybe this pretty picture will!

[ May 05, 2005, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: ladyday ]

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh!

I don't know if I have time, classes and all... if I find that I have a spare few moments, I'm totally in.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

Delightful [Big Grin] . This is MEC's last game for a good while so y'all gotta represent!
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

*bumples*

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.