FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Myr, what are you doing tomorrow night?

Author Topic: Myr, what are you doing tomorrow night?
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Cuz Donna the Buffalo is at Toad's in New Haven, and I am going, staying in a hotel with a friend, and eating Orson Scott Card-reccommended pizza.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
SO JEALOUS!

I am packing and studying tomorrow... have a final at eight on Friday >.<

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

- posted      Profile for Grisha   Email Grisha         Edit/Delete Post 
*expected to read "the same thing we do every night, try to take over the world"*

[ May 12, 2005, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Grisha ]

Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Grrr.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

Liz, how was the show (and the pizza)?
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Myr, the show was great.
As for the pizza, it turns out that New Haven is all about r4eally good pizza. The ones which I was trying to get to were not in walking distance, so we went to a Thai restaurant.(there were three within a stone's throw of each other)
After the show, I went and got pizza at the place right next to Toad's Plce, and it was really, really good.
Next time, Myr, next time!

Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
Myr, what are you doing Saturday night, two years from now???

D.

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

Ooo, I'm glad it went so well. I hope they continue having all these shows, that way I'm bound to be able to make one!

D - sleeping [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.