FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So*, you think you got screwed during the elections.

Author Topic: So*, you think you got screwed during the elections.
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
At least you're not from Zanzibar:

Link-- Popo Bawa

quote:
In recent years the residents on the semi-autonomous Tanzanian islands claimed that Popo Bawa only visited the islanders during voting, such as in the contentious general elections in 1995 and 2000.
Eww. Now I know how the dems feel.

[Evil]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Satan
Member # 529

- posted      Profile for Satan   Email Satan         Edit/Delete Post 
You find the idea of men being sodomised in their sleep funny?
Posts: 109 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portabello
Member # 7710

- posted      Profile for Portabello   Email Portabello         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surpised that somebody with a screen name of "Satan" would get upset because people make light of something serious.
Posts: 751 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I think perhaps he was just recognizing a kindred spirit. [Wink]

And this sounds like a serial rapist to me. Anyone else?

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portabello
Member # 7710

- posted      Profile for Portabello   Email Portabello         Edit/Delete Post 
*raises hand*

That is, I am another person who thinks this sounds like a serial rapist. If you are asking serial rapists to rais their hands, then I'll take mine back down.

Posts: 751 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Not 'funny' exactly. I find it odd that this made it into the papers.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

The fact that the demon appeared so recently, and is accompanied by car noises makes me think similarly to KQ and Portobello.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
And previously appearing only with the elections, then suddenly appearing sooner, sounds like a serial rapist who is escalating to me. The trigger has changed, or the need has changed, or both.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.