FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Star Wars III rules.

Author Topic: Star Wars III rules.
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. It's pretty awesome.
Probably the best looking film i've ever seen, the visuals are beyond stunning.

<T>

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post 
No it doesn't
Good looks can't make up for a complete lack of personality.
Even worse, is when there is personality, but it's bad.

Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it was leaps and bounds better than the first two. It kept the stunning visuals, but actually put some emotion behind it.

If the interaction between the characters had been this good in Ep I and II, they would have done much better, and I would have liked them more.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Was the Yoda vs. Emperor fight awesome? Please tell me it was awesome!
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
I could tell you that, but I'd be lying... [Razz]

On second thought, go see the movie yourself, it's worth it. And you'll get to decide on your own how awesome that fight really is, ok?

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
But...but...but...its YODA! And the emperor has a lightsaber! IT must be awesome! Come on....one little hint at its awesomeness!
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
The whole movie is awesome! No, good looks alone don't make a good movie, but RotS has just about everything that I love about Star Wars. It's such a good link between the OT and the PT. It changed the way I look at all of the other movies. In my opinion, it's quite possibly the best film in the saga. I'll have to see it some more times to make up my mind for certain though.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Yoda was great.

He kicks a lot of butt

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.