FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Temporarily Overjoyed

Author Topic: Temporarily Overjoyed
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
[Party] I'm almost happy. I made it into all three Honors, the more advanced more challenging, classes. Even through the difficulty of the tests, the lack of confidence, and the doubt on how my essay would be recieved. Next year, I'll be in Honors Biology, English, and History. [Party] No telling how long the happy will last. We shall see, shan't we? [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Steve. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
and now the work begins...
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Yeah, the letter I got from my teacher said to expect hours of homework nightly. And I already got my summer reading list. I checked out John Adams by David McCullough from my library. Sounds like fun. And I'm just now getting a chance to read DaVinci's Code. AND I'm going to be gone this summer a combined total of a month and one week, or something like that. Now I actually start learning stuff.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the Da Vinci Code.

Enjoy.

Then go check this out, I liked it too.

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yeah, the letter I got from my teacher said to expect hours of homework nightly.
...and that's not normal? (Although I must admit to not really doing most of my HS homework at night. More like in the class before it was due, usually.)
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I did mine at lunch hour in the library.

<-- Geek to my core.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

I'm not sure what I'll do. It sounds like it'll be hard enough that, if I want to get it done, I'll need to do it at home.
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

- posted      Profile for Haloed Silhouette   Email Haloed Silhouette         Edit/Delete Post 
I do the homework I believe I need to do.

My maths teacher is very unhappy. Bugger him.

Posts: 358 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IrishAphrodite19
Member # 1880

- posted      Profile for IrishAphrodite19   Email IrishAphrodite19         Edit/Delete Post 
There was such a thing as homework in high school? Was that what those words were that I scribbled down right before I handed the paper to the teacher? [Wink]

~Irish

Posts: 554 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

- posted      Profile for Haloed Silhouette   Email Haloed Silhouette         Edit/Delete Post 
No, those you print at home!
Posts: 358 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.