FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Arrested Development

Author Topic: Arrested Development
Lanfear
Member # 7776

- posted      Profile for Lanfear   Email Lanfear         Edit/Delete Post 
It Just got renewed for a third season!!!! YES. This show airs on FOX on Sunday nights at 8:30 PM.

The show is a half hour long comedy that is incredibly great. It's not your traditional comedy. It won an emmy in 2004 for best comedy series. Theres not laugh track , and all the actors are fantastic.. The dialogue is just so memorable. You won't regret tuning in to Arrested Development

So Anyone hear watch it?

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm watching the season one DVDs right now.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
Great show!
Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
This show is fantastic; very funny.
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I still don't really like that show... but I hope they renew Bernie Mac.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
What season was this one? I want to see the dvd!
(Off to check Netflix)
This show makes me laugh very, very hard.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Good to hear. I love that show.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamphyr
Member # 6213

- posted      Profile for Zamphyr           Edit/Delete Post 
Bernie Mac is back kicking off Fox Fridays.

For you AD fans, its still a struggle. AD is leading off on Mondays in the fall, but magically disappears from the Fox lineup come January when 24 returns.

Posts: 349 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
Fox really needs to stop shifting around the show times. If they want to get ratings then they should allow an audience to form. I tune in on Sunday nights to watch AD only to find that it's not on anymore. I assume they canceled it so I turn it to something else. And because the last time I checked there was nothing to watch on Monday nights, I don't bother turning the TV on in the first place. And AD just lost a view with neither party knowing it.
Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
MONDAYS?

Argh. Steev, I'm the same way. There's never anything on Monday nights, I'm usually fencing for a few hours that night anyway, so the TV doesn't get turned on (by me, anyway. Nathan is another story).

AD is set on the tivo to record along with the entire Sunday night lineup on Fox. We've got must-see TV Sunday in this household. AD is one of them. It's awfully funny. [Smile]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE IT! I just got the first season on DVD and watched it in one day. Positively wonderful. I like, in the second season, when Buster gets his hand beaten off by a seal. PURE BRILLIANCE! Its the best TV show ever.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Destineer
Member # 821

- posted      Profile for Destineer           Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't get any funnier than AD. All the actors are perfect and the characters envisioned for maximum humor.
Posts: 4600 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.