FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Family Guy Mafia

Author Topic: Family Guy Mafia
HRE
Member # 6263

- posted      Profile for HRE   Email HRE         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been a while, hasn't it?

I'm starting another Mafia game after the great success of my last one. I hope to see you all there!

Hard Times Ahead for Quahog -- The Scenario

Quahog was a (relatively) peaceful town located in the heart of American goodness: Rhode Island.

Barring nuclear holocaust, the kidnapping of the Pope, an international crisis with the nation sovereign of Peteroria and a mass cult suicide, nothing much ever happened in Quahog.

Things were about to change.

The gathered Commission of the Families waited attentively for his arrival. The warehouse they were meeting in was brightly lit; he had been generous enough to provide tables and wine for the gathered bosses. He needed complete cooperation from all of them, and, with rivalries between the families being what they were, it never helped to grease the wheels of diplomacy with a quality vintage.

"The Boss will be with you shortly. Please, take your seats."

The dons jumped at the interruption. No one had seen the Boss's consigliere enter -- no one had even noticed a door in the shadows on the end of the warehouse.

They gathered around the circular table that was to be the centerpiece for the night's discussion and slowly chose seats close to those they knew and trusted -- east coast with east coast, west with west, and the wild Chicagoans planted themselves defiantly in the center as the others edged carefully away.

No one was quite sure what the night held in store. There had been no delivered intentions for the meeting, but when the Capo de tutti capi -- the boss of bosses -- beckons, no one develops a sudden case of the flu.

Gentlemen, friends...associates.

The Boss, like his Consigliere, had made no noticeable entrance -- he was just there.

I have gathered you here with a simple purpose. You will all find it agreeable and necessary, I can assure you. There has arisen a grave threat to our way of life.

Since we agreed to compile our books into one single register of Families, the database has been protected with great measures.

Unfortunately, it seems they were not great enough.

It has come to my attention that our database has been hacked.

He waited patiently for the frantic whispers of impending doom to die down.

There is good news, however. We have tracked the hacker to the small town of Quahog, Rhode Island. We know that the hacker only created one copy.

We do not, however, know who he is.

I am requesting that you each pick your best button -- your finest enforcer -- and send him to the town. There, he will join forces with the hitmen of all your friends gathered here -- if I may use the term 'friend' so loosely.

Since we do not know the hacker's identity, it will be necessary to eliminate the entire town, one man at a time. Spare no one.

There remains one catch -- it appears as though the townspeople know that they have the database, and, on the first sign of our presence, they will defend themselves.

That is all, gentlemen. Have your men there in two weeks.

It is located in this forum.

Profiles are being accepted until June 5th at 10:00 PM.

Any questions?

PS: I'm looking for a good writer who can fill in for a couple of the kills when I'm over-loaded so that the game can go on.

Posts: 515 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I would play, but I'm leaving in less than ten days.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
*resists*
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.